My Boy is Going Crazy

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
His name aint Zach. lol. And this thread is not for him, it's for me. I want to know if people have been in similar situations and what advice they would have. Like, my boy is really losing it I think. The other day he hit the block walking, with his pistol on him and was gone from like 7-11 pm. Talking bout he just went for a walk :rudy: This bytch got him all fukked up. It's like no matter what, this nikka will not break up with this bytch. Not even if she says:I want to break up" :wtf: which she has. Apparently he threw her against the wall and made her put her shyt back down. All of this is out of this mans character. I been knowing him for years. I'm truly worried

It's time to leave breh. I'd grab my kid and dip, the kid's better off being raised by your boy than some after-hours strumpet. He probably feels like he can't do any better, but shiet it's time to live and let die.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You can't help people that don't want to be helped.

I'm a bit confused tho. Is he still in a relationship with her, knowing that she is doing these extra curricular activities on the side?

Hell yeah:snoop: The day she was "missing" and he was walking around with his pistol and shyt he knew for a fact she was with a nikka. That was a few days ago. They together now with her other son on some family shyt. This nikka simping hard man. I mean, I never really seen nothing like it. nikka done lost his mind:wow: It's a chic he know that work at the same strip club that messaged him on Facebook talking about, Did your baby momma tell you what she did at the club? She foul as hell":krs: I'm still waiting to find out what it is:popcorn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Call him every day. I know someone lets call him Y, who was going to body himself and his woman because of cheating. I had to call and console this man on a daily basis becase it was obvious he was being overrun with evil. Thankfully his father gave him somd TD Jakes DVD's and he calmed down and got into carpetry. Building things seemed to quell the evil inside of him long enough for him to get over that bytch and get some new p*ssy.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Hell yeah:snoop: The day she was "missing" and he was walking around with his pistol and shyt he knew for a fact she was with a nikka. That was a few days ago. They together now with her other son on some family shyt. This nikka simping hard man. I mean, I never really seen nothing like it. nikka done lost his mind:wow: It's a chic he know that work at the same strip club that messaged him on Facebook talking about, Did your baby momma tell you what she did at the club? She foul as hell":krs: I'm still waiting to find out what it is:popcorn:

I see it like this... let him know how you feel about the situation, straight up.

He might get mad, but what it does is make him feel uncomfortable bringing up the situation around you. That's probably best.

If one of my friends has a chick problem and I give him good advice and he doesn't take it, then he has lost the privilege of ever speaking to me on it again... especially if he's doing the same shyt. I'll tell him "STFU, I don't want to hear it because you refuse to do what you got to do."

Tough love.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
what da fukk is he mad for??

:why:

DID HE REALLY EXPECT ANY TYPE OF HIGH MORAL STANDARD FROM A GOTTDAMN SKRIPPER?!?!?

these DUDES today kill me and the byatch isn't even over 25

she still haven't GROWN UP yet...and probally never will......

plus he got a "baby by the broad ..he can't disown her yet"....

he's fukked FOE LIFE.......and the sad thing is HE DID IT TO HIMSELF :mjpls:

tell him to check my "inspirational thread" regarding misogonist rap songs...and maybe he can find some "upliftment" and "motivation" to move forward...

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/22910-top-ten-misogynist-rap-songs-all-time.html#post817393

because IF HE KNEW BETTER..HE'D DO BETTER :mjpls:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Talk to him about the children, tell him this is no environment to raise seeds in.
Like stated above, they would (from what you tell us) be better off with him than being raised by such a vile harlot :wow:

Its her choice to wild out and live that YOLO shyt but I'm a firm believer that once u bring children into the world, all that shyt has to stop. Even if he doesn't wanna leave her, the thought of the children should bring him to his senses.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:
Tell your boy to visit the local jail, and holla at the random nikkas of all races that are in there because they didn't want to share their girl

I would rather leave a bytch alone or re-categorize her as just poosay-to-beat than to ever catch a charge for her. That includes wife/wifey/BM/girlfriend/side bytches

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
What I find is the more you try to tell your friends not to do something or
continue to fool with a certain person, the harder they will try to prove
everybody wrong.

Just continue to be his friend, and leave this shyt alone. If you see him
going there, change the subject.

Sad to say, you can't control his actions, so if he decide to lose his mind
along with his freedom and seed, shyt, that's on him.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
He is losing his fukking mind over his baby mama. Let's call him Z. This nikka had his daughter the other day. His baby mama works as a bartender in the strip club and she was supposed to come get the baby that morning. Well, this bytch never shows up. My boy goes to her Grandmas house, and they don't know where she is. He goes to her parents house, no one knows where she is. She's not answering the phone.

Gotta stop you there champ. What are these you nikkas have???

These dysfunctional relationships aint ordinary breh.

This whole stereotypical drama/stripper/grandma looking after babies ish goes down in real life? i thought it was just the stuff of Joe Budden songs.

You need a better circle of friends.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Scust.

But I mean, this nygga had a baby not only out of wedlock, but with a stripper. I mean that's just multiple Ls waiting to happen. Like going past the event horizon of a black hole of Ls. I honestly don't know how the situation could be salvaged. Only thing I see in homies future is domestic disputes, divorce (if they ever marry), and probable child support payments. :smh:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Scust.

But I mean, this nygga had a baby not only out of wedlock, but with a stripper. I mean that's just multiple Ls waiting to happen. Like going past the event horizon of a black hole of Ls. I honestly don't know how the situation could be salvaged. Only thing I see in homies future is domestic disputes, divorce (if they ever marry), and probable child support payments. :smh:

shyt, if he don't control his emotions, it can become a lot darker
than cs payments and divorce.

Normal folks go through this when they do/did the right thing