Top 4
i'd tell him to get full custody, and cut off ties with his baby moms

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not even gonna say anything, it's not like he blind to something, he just don't care. I don't want him to do nothing dumb over this bytch but hey, what can you do, this nikka not go listen. But like always, he gonna come to me complaining about her nagging him or blowing up his phone :snoop: On top of this, I never knew that he knew she was fukking other nikkas this whole time:huhldup:

Like I said earlier, this is out of his character. nikka ain't on no pimp shyt, but he ain't never been simping like this.And she wasn't a stripper when he got with her. She just started that shyt like 2 months ago. He was down with the shyt and everything but he told the homies that she was bartending in a strip club :snoop:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Real nikka advice bruh if thats yo nikka nikka put em on game wake
Em up at any cost. Nothing else to be said.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
neega..uwar a fakkit for having afrend like dat o..am sorry

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
He is losing his fukking mind over his baby mama. Let's call him Z. This nikka had his daughter the other day. His baby mama works as a bartender in the strip club and she was supposed to come get the baby that morning. Well, this bytch never shows up. My boy goes to her Grandmas house, and they don't know where she is. He goes to her parents house, no one knows where she is. She's not answering the phone.

Me and my other homeboy start to get worried, but my nikka Z is furious, but not worried. He talking bout how she probably laid up with some nikka. He talking about putting a gun to her head:wtf: We like naw, chill, it could be anything.

Well Z, knows I'm a straight shooter and won't hesitate to give you the advice you need, whether you like it or not:ld: So my other partna tells me that Z just told him what was really going on, but didn't tell me because he knew I would go ham on his ass (no homo).

What Z told my other homie that his girl wasn't a bartender but a stripper. He told us she was a bartender to avoid being embarrassed and the backlash he would have got from us. On top of that, this girl told Z personally, that some dude she met in the club ate her p*ssy in the parking lot:scusthov: Also, he knows that she been fukking nikkas on the side. On top of that, this bytch really not trying to hide any of that shyt. She trifiling as shyt, but it aint really like she been being real deceitful :manny:

And the night she was "missing", yeah, she was laid up with a nikka. Now this bytch has a son from a previous relationship, and my nikka calls him his son and tells him I love you and everything:wow: Well, now they are all in his room like one big happy family. Like, he accepted that shyt and still want to be with this bytch. nikka, I'm befuddled than a mutherfukker. Haven't really spoke to him since this all went down. Man , I don't even know what to say. I'm highly disappointed in this nikka

Edit: He's 30 and shes 24 :snoop:

he just a sucka for love..but we need these types of nikkas in the world

becuz as long as she know that his cake ass will put up wit it, then she can continue to be the next man's "fun girl", like me :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Your boy sound like that dude from boogie nights whose wife was fukking everybody. You know how that ended up. This story won't end well man..

:huhldup:

That chick was getting fcked in the driveway with a bunch of random nggas watchin. She then told that ngga to leave her be.:wtf: Yeh he had to off himself. Mine as well start all the fck over after that.

Last edited by a moderator:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I'm not even gonna say anything, it's not like he blind to something, he just don't care. I don't want him to do nothing dumb over this bytch but hey, what can you do, this nikka not go listen. But like always, he gonna come to me complaining about her nagging him or blowing up his phone :snoop: On top of this, I never knew that he knew she was fukking other nikkas this whole time:huhldup:

Like I said earlier, this is out of his character. nikka ain't on no pimp shyt, but he ain't never been simping like this.And she wasn't a stripper when he got with her. She just started that shyt like 2 months ago. He was down with the shyt and everything but he told the homies that she was bartending in a strip club :snoop:

Your best bet is to leave him alone and hope he just snap out of it. The more you try to talk him out of it the more he keep pushing into it. That nikka gone breh.

I know a dude that lost his mind over some high school love. He lost his football scholarship and all. Now he on Facebook speaking his own language and done made up his own religion. Im talking real live schizo.. Your boy don't sound like that, just that cat got him hypnotized.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Stay away from him and her...dude is unstable, insecure and dangerous

Friends come and go, let that idiot be, B.