My Boy is Going Crazy

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He is losing his fukking mind over his baby mama. Let's call him Z. This nikka had his daughter the other day. His baby mama works as a bartender in the strip club and she was supposed to come get the baby that morning. Well, this bytch never shows up. My boy goes to her Grandmas house, and they don't know where she is. He goes to her parents house, no one knows where she is. She's not answering the phone.

Me and my other homeboy start to get worried, but my nikka Z is furious, but not worried. He talking bout how she probably laid up with some nikka. He talking about putting a gun to her head:wtf: We like naw, chill, it could be anything.

Well Z, knows I'm a straight shooter and won't hesitate to give you the advice you need, whether you like it or not:ld: So my other partna tells me that Z just told him what was really going on, but didn't tell me because he knew I would go ham on his ass (no homo).

What Z told my other homie that his girl wasn't a bartender but a stripper. He told us she was a bartender to avoid being embarrassed and the backlash he would have got from us. On top of that, this girl told Z personally, that some dude she met in the club ate her p*ssy in the parking lot:scusthov: Also, he knows that she been fukking nikkas on the side. On top of that, this bytch really not trying to hide any of that shyt. She trifiling as shyt, but it aint really like she been being real deceitful :manny:

And the night she was "missing", yeah, she was laid up with a nikka. Now this bytch has a son from a previous relationship, and my nikka calls him his son and tells him I love you and everything:wow: Well, now they are all in his room like one big happy family. Like, he accepted that shyt and still want to be with this bytch. nikka, I'm befuddled than a mutherfukker. Haven't really spoke to him since this all went down. Man , I don't even know what to say. I'm highly disappointed in this nikka

Edit: He's 30 and shes 24 :snoop:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Why would he get backlash from the fact she is a stripper?
I love strippers.
Bacon.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tell your boy Zachary to join the-coli. he needs some guidance.

His name aint Zach. lol. And this thread is not for him, it's for me. I want to know if people have been in similar situations and what advice they would have. Like, my boy is really losing it I think. The other day he hit the block walking, with his pistol on him and was gone from like 7-11 pm. Talking bout he just went for a walk :rudy: This bytch got him all fukked up. It's like no matter what, this nikka will not break up with this bytch. Not even if she says:I want to break up" :wtf: which she has. Apparently he threw her against the wall and made her put her shyt back down. All of this is out of this mans character. I been knowing him for years. I'm truly worried

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Tell your boy to visit the local jail, and holla at the random nikkas of all races that are in there because they didn't want to share their girl

I would rather leave a bytch alone or re-categorize her as just poosay-to-beat than to ever catch a charge for her. That includes wife/wifey/BM/girlfriend/side bytches

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
You can't help people that don't want to be helped.

I'm a bit confused tho. Is he still in a relationship with her, knowing that she is doing these extra curricular activities on the side?

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn shun y'all gotta stop messin with these scaliwags. Especially puttin ya seed in em. Makes it even harder to step. Chick sound hella triflin a dude gonna have to deal with her for years. Ill