My Boy Got #MeToo By his Wife Because She Was Jealous. GMB Takes Another One

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Before I tell the story. The wife is arm candy pretty but a single mom thats crazy jealous. Jealous as in when my boy goes to the grocery store she times how long he has been gone and if it's longer then his previous visits he is doing something shady. Crazy jealous

With EU football going on the boys are together and one of them is like you Peppe whatever you do don't ask gseppe about his wife aiight. :ufdup:

I'm like why what did I miss?

They got into a fight, he said fukk this and left for work and she called the cops that he raped her.

I'm like say what :why: are you fukking with me? This isn't even funny and he is looking at me :francis: it's all true

Cops came to his house, she told the cops he raped her. The cops call him asking where he is because they received some serious news. Breh was like "im at work??"

He rushes home, cops take his statement the wife DOUBLES DOWN, saying she wants a rape kit done.

They go to the ER to get a rape kit done and the results were no rape had taken place. This crazy bytch went as far as going to the ER for something she knew didn't happen. Think about how fukked up you have to be to take it that far

But for him she was beautiful and breh wasn't thinking straight :snoop: married her after dating for 6 month and divorced her not even a year later :snoop:

This is the first time I have seen some shyt like that up close. Breh was silent the whole night, looked visually hurt because of what happened. He makes 6 figures takes care of her and her son thats not his. She doesn't work sits home all day.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He makes 6 figures takes care of her and her son thats not his. She doesn't work sits home all day.
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Sounds about right. These women are a trip today I tell ya. I put nothing past them. All the bullshyt of today seeped into my marriage over the last few yrs and after 14 yrs of marriage and 24 actual yrs together we are no more. GMB GMB....

Trust me when I say, I miss my Siberian Husky dog more than I miss being married to my former wife. And the dog's been gone for over 4 yrs. The divorce has been final for just 2 months.

Last edited:

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
You are supposed to have more influence over your wife than the b.s. world does.

Sounds about right. These women are a trip today I tell ya. I put nothing past them. All the bullshyt of today seeped into my marriage over the last few yrs and after 14 yrs of marriage and 24 actual yrs together we are no more. GMB GMB

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Sounds about right. These women are a trip today I tell ya. I put nothing past them. All the bullshyt of today seeped into my marriage over the last few yrs and after 14 yrs of marriage and 24 actual yrs together we are no more. GMB GMB
please expound brother in GMB. what modern nonsense caused the demise of your nuptials, brethren?