My best round in BF4.... Take a look!

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
You've had your run ins with me and I caught them bodies. Talking like you've never played me

Progression - loslex - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Progression - DaWinterSoldiers - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

I play the objective even if we backed to the spawn I'm a take a spawn beacon and find a way to get us out. My teammates love me cause I'm a leader. I have single handily carried my team/squad to victory hundreds of times.

Michael1900 saw his team backed to there spawn and he fukking stayed there padding his stats. His own teammates don't even like his ass :scust:you need to turn your cpu/phone off for even trying to defend this shyt.

:pachaha:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
yea but 64-0 with a loss is still a loss. That should be an automatic w.

Not when most of your teammates are sniping or getting into constant 1v1s with the enemy players.....

I went 56-0 and won before I went 64-0 btw........ it wasn't just a once in a blue moon game.... on Zavod graveyard shift, I'm the best player on the map.....

I could solo the coli if you guys were on the enemy team on that map.... :demonic:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Dude only plays Coqnuest and claims he's better than e-sport BF4 players???

You do realize if you stepped in their arena(there aren't vehicles there) you'd be food right?

If there aren't vehicles, why would I?..... Battlefield is good solely because of vehicles......

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
If there aren't vehicles, why would I?..... Battlefield is good solely because of vehicles......

You clearly stated you were as good as BF4 e-sport players...but you don't even play the same type of games as them...so how can you be as good as them? :ld:

I'm just wondering where you were going with such statements, friend. :jbhmm:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly stated you were as good as BF4 e-sport players...but you don't even play the same type of games as them...so how can you be as good as them? :ld:

E sport players aren't really thate good. They ban weapons, vehicles etc.. if you're good you play the game as is

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston

I'm good with tanks.... incredibly good with IFVs! My game mode is conquest, specifically medium scale maps (think zavod, flood zone, shanghai etc...) and my method of playing is 100% vehicles.... If those esport guys were to play on ps4 and met me on zavod graveyard shift, I'll do to them what you see me doing to to other players...

I'm serious... I am one of the best players you'll play with or against on bf4.... think of the 90s bulls in playoff mode, thats how good I am at this game....

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I'm good with tanks.... incredibly good with IFVs! My game mode is conquest, specifically medium scale maps (think zavod, flood zone, shanghai etc...) and my method of playing is 100% vehicles.... If those esport guys were to play on ps4 and met me on zavod graveyard shift, I'll do to them what you see me doing to to other players...

I'm serious... I am one of the best players you'll play with or against on bf4.... think of the 90s bulls in playoff mode, thats how good I am at this game....

your a 5* tank player i will give that to you.

but as an overall player Los's left analog stick>>>>>>>>>>>>>your career

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You are the best I've ever seen in a vehicle.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen people go crazy in helicopters and then I try it... fail. . It takes some kind of skill to operate these vehicles. Everyone can't do it.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
E sport players aren't really thate good. They ban weapons, vehicles etc.. if you're good you play the game as is

I was just wondering how he can claim to be as good as players that play a part of the game he refuses to touch. It doesn't add up.

Dude is a great tank player when the situation fits him and that's all, which is why you'll never see dude attempt to step into another arena outside of Conquest on medium maps when the temperature is 76 degrees out and he's sitting slightly to the left of the middle of his couch.