My best round in BF4.... Take a look!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't hide(like you):mjlol:....I rides :bustback: and all that you did and your team still lost because of your selfish ass coward style of play :sas2:I'll wait.
This is another good point. In counter-strike we call this "baiting". Baiting your teammates for your own personal kill/death statistics. Baiters are the bane of my existence. In counter-strike I am what they call an "entry-fragger". I am the first person into the bomb site where my goal is to get an entry kill into the bombsite and gather information about the location of other targets for my team, I will most likely be killed but my teammates objective is to trade my death with another kill which in most cases will secure a bomb site so we as a team can complete the objective. Due to the obvious danger in being an entry fragger they can have terrible K/D ratios like 14 kills 18deaths in a match, but the role is KEY to winning. If you drop 60 kills and no deaths and your team still loses, you are the EPITOME of a baiter.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What's his stats? 64-0 is 64-0 all because you run aroundto get kills doesn't mean you're better.
But he don't play the objective and stays at the spawn most of the game

He's not trying to win the game or even adjust his tactics to win, he literally only cares about how much he dies

I guarantee the good infantry players here could hop in a tank and do better than he could hopping out of the tank and playing infantry

Nothing wrong with using vehicles, but he uses them in a cowardly anti-team fashion

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What's his stats? 64-0 is 64-0 all because you run aroundto get kills doesn't mean you're better.
You've had your run ins with me and I caught them bodies. Talking like you've never played me

Progression - loslex - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Progression - DaWinterSoldiers - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

I play the objective even if we backed to the spawn I'm a take a spawn beacon and find a way to get us out. My teammates love me cause I'm a leader. I have single handily carried my team/squad to victory hundreds of times.

Michael1900 saw his team backed to there spawn and he fukking stayed there padding his stats. His own teammates don't even like his ass :scust:you need to turn your cpu/phone off for even trying to defend this shyt.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Dude only plays Coqnuest and claims he's better than e-sport BF4 players???

You do realize if you stepped in their arena(there aren't vehicles there) you'd be food right?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Breh, news flash, console players are a casual mainstream audience, PC players are the more hardcore nerds. The fact you think PC is the easiest way to play fps's is laughable. You're playing far superior players on PC. There are plenty of players at your skill level but you're not playing against those players and that's how you go 60-0. I'm a global elite in counterstrike, it would be like me bragging about destroying entry level players.

Go look at how pc players control jets and tell me that isn't a "cheap" way of playing..... No jet can pull that off irl, yes i know bf4 is just a game, but at least the console's controllers don't allow for unrealistic turns like you see on pc...

Not to mention pointing your mouse directly at the enemy and clicking the mouse to down them.... TOO EASY!!! With controllers you have to line up and pull the trigger (more realistic)

PC players get the :camby: from me automatically...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
But he don't play the objective and stays at the spawn most of the game

He's not trying to win the game or even adjust his tactics to win, he literally only cares about how much he dies

I guarantee the good infantry players here could hop in a tank and do better than he could hopping out of the tank and playing infantry

Nothing wrong with using vehicles, but he uses them in a cowardly anti-team fashion

You do not get second place on your team's point standings by not playing the objective!!! :martin: