My best round in BF4.... Take a look!

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Reactive armor plus the sheild you're gonna be hard as fukk to take unless you get jumped

IFV's are more effective than tanks on medium size maps like zavod.... once you have mastered them, like I have, you're pretty much going to put up a high K/D during the round....

:mjlol:

Los is the best player on the coli don't 'embarass your self

I went against his team... If I remember, I went 31-0 and 21-1....

If you see mulattowoman on your server, you're going to be :whoa: the entire round....... I am as good as those E-sport, bf4 players :wow:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
no you aren't, otherwise you'd be a pro bf4 player. You're playing against scrubs.

Most are on pc... and pc is the easiest way to play.... Fact of the matter is, I'm better than 99% of the people I come across on ps4 servers.... and if thats the case, I would have to be put in another category.... Do you know how many lvl 140, try-hard jet pilots I shut down? ...... Far too many!!!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Most are on pc... and pc is the easiest way to play.... Fact of the matter is, I'm better than 99% of the people I come across on ps4 servers.... and if thats the case, I would have to be put in another category.... Do you know how many lvl 140, try-hard jet pilots I shut down? ...... Far too many!!!
Breh, news flash, console players are a casual mainstream audience, PC players are the more hardcore nerds. The fact you think PC is the easiest way to play fps's is laughable. You're playing far superior players on PC. There are plenty of players at your skill level but you're not playing against those players and that's how you go 60-0. I'm a global elite in counterstrike, it would be like me bragging about destroying entry level players.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hide(like you):mjlol:....I rides :bustback: and all that you did and your team still lost because of your selfish ass coward style of play :sas2:I'll wait.
This is the only way to play. I had BF on the 360 and never made the jump with the quad. One of the few regrets i have in life