My advice to you @the wave

Daps
Reppin
NYC
ehhh

I'm a Brasil vet.....its not that bad during carnival (in Rio) if OP trust his girl and she isn't a thot nothing is going to happen...she prolly won't even know where the real spots to go to if she in Rio

But if he felt she wasn't a thot the thread wouldn't have been made :patrice:

If she went to Carnival in Salvador....I don't know what to tell you breh. Hopefully she with a group of women who are in happy relationships :hubie:

Tell us more breh :mjlit:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
About to get married myself.

Question is when does trust turn into stupidity.

The stories I hear about failed marriages and infidelity make me really stop and think.

Tbh this whole marriage sht is starting not to sit right with me and threads like this dont help :jbhmm:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Tell us more breh :mjlit:

Salvador has the biggest carnival in the world and its in Bahia which has a large black population...not like Rio which is more white/latino in demographics....

Its the real carnival in Brasil and probably what people are expecting to experience in Rio when they say they are going to Brasil for carnival.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Luggage:

Check her luggage upon her arrival too, if shes missing some of her garments she may have given out some of her bras and panties as trophies and keep-sakes to new lovers or companions over there.

@The Wave
nikka gonna look in her luggage and get his feelings hurt.
:mjlol:

Opening her suitcase like
0tpbe5d.gif

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@The Wave is engaged to a very pretty ex-sorority girl that he just let go to Brazil by herself with her female friends that may or may not be hoes

She is going to Brazilian Carnival, not site-seeing or spreading the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

For reference, this is what Brazilian Carnival looks like from last year:

brazil-carnival-full-experience-2019-4d-3n-rio-de-janeiro-tour-2-408162_1521282738.JPG

DSC6677Provedor.jpg

and for some reason our friend here @The Wave is no where near her right now for reasons beyond my understanding

The fact that he said she asked him to go and he said he didn’t want to is the most :mindblown: part about it

Not only did she ask him to and like a dumbass he said no

I can almost guarantee that COULD play a big part in her justifying her fukkery on some

He don’t give a shyt about me me he let me go to Brazil and didn’t even wanna come with me

Also god damn I woulda gone with my wife and been staring at dimes and looking for a 3some

Dude didn’t even try to play the game right

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Man......all I can say is that the STEM lifestyle backfired because you havent been spending enough time with her and can't even get vacation time with her to one of the most sex filled events on earth. Would she trust you if you were going to Hedoism, Jamaica by yourself?

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
I've been to Brazil a few times, including last year right after Carnival.

If dude girl puts herself out there, decent likelihood she belongs to the game. Fernandinho could be knocking down what @Gold invested time and money into and will never know. The notion of sex is much more relaxed there.