My advice to you @the wave

Daps
Reppin
Canada
@The Wave

since your about to thanos finger snap the other threads, refer to this one, it could save your financial future and mental health. trust me, i've seen many of these situations play out the wrong way.

Have Pre-Nuptial Arrangements: No explanation needed here :comeon:

You should of had someone follow her to Brazil from the Jump: yeah man, site-seeing and doing missionary work is one thing but going to Brazil for Carnival is straight updebauchery :scust: especially an ex-sorority girl at that :comeon:

Get Wedding Insurance
: if anything happens between now and the day of the wedding, your covered.
you'll get your money back for the Cake, the Camera Man, the wedding planner, your Tux, the banquet hall/venue, the chauffeur, the DJ and all of that.
Weddings easily run 100,000 plus why would YOU NOT PROTECT a SIX FIGURE investment??? :dahell:

Get coverage on your engagement rings: huge pain in the ass to return, especially since jewlers love to get fresh and act Janky. if you end up selling them your only gonna get like 1/3 of their value.

Lawyer Up: You can sue the bytch for damages and distress afterwards depending on where you are :wow::blessed:

Inspect her p*ssy And Butt-hole the second you pick her up from the airport: if she hesitates, says no or acts funny when you go near her southern regions or over her body, call the engagement off and take your ring back.

Dont Listen To Advice From Women: they get more out of a marriage than a man, they'll say anything under the sun to make a shaky situation not look shaky.

Think with your brain, not your heart! Marriage is a business of the flesh!

@skeetsinternal

Ask if you can smell her dikk

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
We dumb but you sure sat your ass down , stopped using that smiley and started snitching like a whole hoe when you felt the heat.

It's funny how many of ya'll love to run your mouth until the spotlight turn on you and you bytch up with the quickness.

Just stay in your lane powder. :smile:

What smiley was that, again?

Oh yeah! This one
full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my advice is be a man and tell your girl she ain't going
let her single birdbrain friends go on their own

doesn't matter how great your girl is, when the crew says we going to bubu lounge and they all throw on that little black dress, she aint going to be like nah i'll stay in and facetime the wave

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
ehhh

I'm a Brasil vet.....its not that bad during carnival (in Rio) if OP trust his girl and she isn't a thot nothing is going to happen...she prolly won't even know where the real spots to go to if she in Rio

But if he felt she wasn't a thot the thread wouldn't have been made :patrice:

If she went to Carnival in Salvador....I don't know what to tell you breh. Hopefully she with a group of women who are in happy relationships :hubie:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Dam am I missing some fukkery??

I posted in the other thread without reading any of it

I may need to do that before it gets clapped