MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Thought Trips was cooking something with the backstage hints two years ago :francis:

Imma Stan but I’ll admit that the booking been:mjpls: for a lot of main roster black talent who you would’ve thought Trips would push

Let’s see how Carmelo is doing 6 months from now:aicmon:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I like a lot of what Triple H is doing, but he ain't doing shyt with black male wrestlers. they're feasting in NXT but on the main roster its just not happening. shyt makes me mad

Melo will see some success as the token "here nikka, damn" black dude but we need more than that mane

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I dont know about this. He made the top stars of NXT black men and business is going way up. He went out of his way to bring back Hit Row and they were absolutely terrible. I dont think he on that type of time

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I like a lot of what Triple H is doing, but he ain't doing shyt with black male wrestlers. they're feasting in NXT but on the main roster its just not happening. shyt makes me mad

Melo will see some success as the token "here nikka, damn" black dude but we need more than that mane
Brehs like Ricochet & Ced were his guys

Street profits too why they haven’t been in more important roles is baffling

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
they're feasting in NXT but on the main roster its just not happening.

And why is that... shyt makes no sense. :snoop:

I hope they know what they're doing with this Jade/Bianca thing because losing the tag titles that early into their run wasn't a great look. Thankfully, they've been able to book black women a little bit better...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Now youre waking up, huh? I told you..YEAR AFTER YEAR..he was like this. Thats what he is. Hes from Connecticut. He has to suck up to the Rock...he's a god in pro wrestling but the way they sidetracked Lashley and got Blandy's frail ass looking credible or Gunther always pushed..or Sheamus...wtf is WRONG with this picture?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Montez Ford is one of the biggest misses I've seen in forever. He looked like an absolute star the one time he got a chance to shine. People told me "just wait... be patient..." and it's been years and they haven't done a damn thing with him.
Another one..this kid is a winner...wtf is going on with this guy?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

How can Lashley not be a winner? Its absolutely absurd. And you cant job him..it wouldnt look right.