Murders rates in the early 90s seemed unreal looking back at it

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I would say looser police and laws made the crime rate higher. If nikkas could be on the block wavin down cars and open air drug markets and sellin dope in front of cops like they use to then the violence would probably be the same, granted the drug trade was still as profitable

It wasn't looser policing the police where the ones bringing the drugs in.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know but I hear stories from old heads talkn about the block would be lined up with fiens and even the police would drive by and wont do shyt :manny:

Im jus sayin that wont happen nowdays, U just cant sell dope out in the open like that with the boys rollin thru

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
bringing in drugs AND GUNS.

watch the movie "Strapped" on youtube that Bill Duke directed back in '93; one of the best movies ever made about how the urban areas operate with white cops and businessmen bringing the guns and drugs into the neighborhoods

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
poverty and pain will drive nikkas insane. my uncle for instance is a pastor now but that nikka was fukking COLD BLOODED in the 80s growing up in chicago :damn:.

He was a GD, sold cocaine and other drugs, stole cars, mugged people, and even murked nikkas. and he def wasnt the only one in my family on that typa shyt. my fam in chicago can be:demonic:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
bringing in drugs AND GUNS.

watch the movie "Strapped" on youtube that Bill Duke directed back in '93; one of the best movies ever made about how the urban areas operate with white cops and businessmen bringing the guns and drugs into the neighborhoods
Was they just corrupt cac dealers selling illegals guns to criminals just to make a quicc fortune, or were they white devils with a deeper agenda? :patrice:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them gun shots nearly every damn night in the hood in the 90s was tramatic now that I look back. What a warped world of beautiful r&b music playing at a cook out with random gun shots in the back ground. That shyt was extra normal. The drug dealers a couple streets up had a ferrari in the drive way!:damn: I couldn't imagine this shyt flying now a days.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
poverty and pain will drive nikkas insane. my uncle for instance is a pastor now but that nikka was fukking COLD BLOODED in the 80s growing up in chicago :damn:.

He was a GD, sold cocaine and other drugs, stole cars, mugged people, and even murked nikkas. and he def wasnt the only one in my family on that typa shyt. my fam in chicago can be:demonic:

One of the best pastors in my area did a bid for murder.
When my friend got shot and killed he did the service and it was lit in the church that day for real.
full

People smoking weed and drinking hennessy inside the church, everyone had air-brushed T-Shirts on.

Looking at my nikka buried in timbs with a coogi hat on in his casket i will never forget that day.:mjcry:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I would say looser police and laws made the crime rate higher. If nikkas could be on the block wavin down cars and open air drug markets and sellin dope in front of cops like they use to then the violence would probably be the same, granted the drug trade was still as profitable
it's just to control certain areas and blocks.... is the reason for violence. + stunting ignorant nikkas who think they can stunt around hungry dudes.

nothing else.

Plus the laws in the nation combined with the lack of resources in certain communities........ created a culture of young men desperate to make money when their parents couldn't make shyt.

Where i'm from its the take 'care of your moms' culture.............. which sounds good..
but really it's just an ignorant way to say i wanna do illegal shyt to feel better about myself because now I can buy shyt and i'm not a broke hood nikka any more :sadcam:

the result is a black genocide (along with south americans, politicians, law enforcement, and cacs making madddddd profit) .

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You have this cocksucker to thank for all of that

ronald_reagan_values.png

It's too bad the dude that shot this a$$hole didn't go to the gun range more. We're still recovering from the damage he did while he was in office.... This is why you can't vote republican. As awful as Bush was he was a walk in the park compared to Reagan. Even daddy Bush called trickle down "Voodoo" Economics.

Ummmm......you do know Daddy Bush was the Vice President both terms right.... :coffee:

But yeah, looking back at those stats, I've seen them too, were crazy compared to now.