Murders rates in the early 90s seemed unreal looking back at it

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I can imagine people were worried as hell back then. I see why they were pushing politicians to do something and the 94 crime bill had so much support.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Oh, GTFOH

When Italians, Jews, and the Irish lived in those conditions, they killed each other by the thousands.

What did you think that Al Capone, Meyer Lansky, and all them were killing each other about.

Prohibition + Capitalism = Crime

If you dangle millions of dollars in front of people who are starving and have never had anything, it causes murder.

It did in the 1920s and it does today.

The difference is, the government ENDED alcohol prohibition, so they could end White on White crime, but has ramped up the "War on Drugs", specifically BECAUSE it causes Black on Black crime in Amerikkka and Mexican on Mexican crime in Mexico and in border towns.

Mexico blames Amerikkka for the crazy murder rates they have, because our "War on Drugs" empowers drug cartels, which OUR government funded.

Oh it's yo ass again.

In ALL races, young men do what will get them p*ssy.

If being good in school got you p*ssy, dudes would do better in school.

Simple as that. This aint no Black thing or no White thing, this is a real thing.

That's why White dudes be wearing baggy jeans to their asses trying to impress White bytches. Same shyt.

Stop it, the Kennedy Administration didn't fund Nicaraguan drug cartels to flood inner cities with dope.

The "War on Drugs" started by Nixon and ramped up by Reagan are what caused homicide rates to sky-rocket in the '70s and '80s.

Crack was SOLELY the product of the Amerikkkan government agent Oscar Danillo Blandon and his Nicaraguan folks teaching "Freeway" Ricky Ross how to make crack and how to sell it

Bullshyt.

Crime started going down almost 2 years BEFORE Giuliani got into office in New York City. The last years under Dinkins saw a crime drop

AND

Crime went down EVERYWHERE in Amerikkka at the same time it did in New York City, even in places that didn't ramp up it's crime prevention techniques like San Francisco which had a bigger crime drop than New York City did.

ALSO

Crime went down in other Western countries at the same time it did in Amerikkka, which completely deads the whole "Giuliani saved New York" bullshyt.

All Giuliani did is make it okay to harass Blacks
and poor people

RIP David Dinkins he got none of the credit but all of the blame for Koch fukking up and not taking crack serious before it became a national problem.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Man, people today talk about why folks didn't keep their spot in DC and moved out to the burbs. shyt was rough back then. Spots that cacs gentrified today were wilding the fukk out in the 80s and 90s H street, Columbia Heights, Georgia Ave, Trinidad and Shaw.

Back in those days the only "safe" :mjpls: spots in DC were west of Rock Creek Park where all the cacs were holed up. shyt even Southeast is somewhat safer now than it was back in them days.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, people today talk about why folks didn't keep their spot in DC and moved out to the burbs. shyt was rough back then. Spots that cacs gentrified today were wilding the fukk out in the 80s and 90s H street, Columbia Heights, Georgia Ave, Trinidad and Shaw.

Back in those days the only "safe" :mjpls: spots in DC were west of Rock Creek Park where all the cacs were holed up. shyt even Southeast is somewhat safer now than it was back in them days.

Kennedy, Brightwood, Takoma areas of NW, even Riggs Park was relatively calm. I grew up right behind Kennedy from 93-99, shiit was cool.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
If this thread were made in 2017 people would've mentioned biden or the 94 crime bill at least 20 times by page 5
:jbhmm:

I can imagine people were worried as hell back then. I see why they were pushing politicians to do something and the 94 crime bill had so much support.

Did y'all support Reagan's crime bills in the 80s or Nixon starting the "War on Drugs" in the '70s?:gucci:

Crime was at an all-time high then too.

Or do you only support Democrats mass incarcerating Black people
ppqwag7.png

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People who didn't live through it don't understand how different shyt was back then. Crime was fukkin ridiculous.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Did y'all support Reagan's crime bills in the 80s or Nixon starting the "War on Drugs" in the '70s?:gucci:

ppqwag7.png

Reagan's war on drugs is how we talked about the fukked up shyt that went on in the 90s for decades.

No one dog piled onto the crime bill until Hillary ran for president and they used that against her even though her husband was the one that pushed it.

Then it was attached to biden when he ran.

That's just a history of the discourse of it and this thread is just a nice little time capsule to support what I said.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Crime peaked in the very early 90s. Which means that crime was bad in the 70s and 80s but neither was as bad as the very early 90s.

Most of us were in tube-high socks and could barely reach the seat of the chair when all of this went down. Our parents and grandparents grew up in different times.

ppqwag7.png

Unlike our elders, we know why and how we got here. So supporting those types of bills would only be done by the most comfortable of negroes. The ones who think they are above it all.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Reagan's war on drugs is how we talked about the fukked up shyt that went on in the 90s for decades.

No one dog piled onto the crime bill until Hillary ran for president and they used that against her even though her husband was the one that pushed it.

Then it was attached to biden when he ran.

That's just a history of the discourse of it and this thread is just a nice little time capsule to support what I said.

Yes, people FALSELY attributed all of the racist War on Drugs laws to Reagan, even the ones that The Democrats wrote and supported. You're right about that. Thankfully, we have the internet, where we can see the C-SPAN coverage of Joe Biden demanding that everybody go to jail as long as possible :francis:

Ya'll? How old do you think nikkas on this board are? :russ:

I'm not saying did you support it at the time, we've had 50 years of the War on Drugs to evaluate the effects of these policies.

If you're going to absolve Clinton & Biden in the '90s, then you also have to absolve Nixon in the '70s and Reagan in the '80s, who used the same philosophy for the same reasons.:francis:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Hearing stories from my uncles in New York and Detroit about the war zones back then had me

:mjcry:

Removal of the Ford plants which provided a major source of income to the black people across the state. Then while that is happening, drugs are shipping in and if you’re not putting people on the block you're serving the block.

A truly horrible thing to hear about, can only imagine what it was like to live that life.

Also, there was a concentrated and coordinated effort from politicians and federal agencies to remove black people from the wealth they accumulated and make them lose their mind.

Been under the microscope for so long with these devils pouring on the chemicals seeing how we react. Enough is enough.