He was def set up on the phone.
He was walking with his bodyguards/peoples prior and left them

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trinidad isn't poor, relative to it's neighbors nor at at a world the at large
Yes its a wealth country, but Ive always wondered why income disparity there is so large.

Small population, natural resources, a strong tourism industry. You'd figure the average citizen would be a lot better off and there'd be a lot less migration out of the Islands.

I know little to nothing about T&T to be clear.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yes its a wealth country, but Ive always wondered why income disparity there is so large.

Small population, natural resources, a strong tourism industry. You'd figure the average citizen would be a lot better off and there'd be a lot less migration out of the Islands.

I know little to nothing about T&T to be clear.
Emigration isn’t as bad as say a Jamaica or Haiti

People immigrate to Trinidad . People don’t immigrate to Jamaica or Guyana

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Ask your Trini people if you have them, this dude was most likely connected to drug trafficking/smuggling and got taken out by the competition or someone on his own team. Tens of millions from car dealerships in Trinidad? fukk outta here. Trinidad is right next to Venezuela which if you've been reading the news is falling apart/where most of the coke is getting pushed out of.

I remember back in the day all the big time moneymakers in the streets got buried in their jewels. That's when millionaires from the drug game were not so uncommon (early 90s)... Nobody needed to sell the shyt to make some extra change. I think Trinidad is swimming in narco cash so the vultures didn't have to descend.

I don't see why people think his shyt is legit. The transformation says a lot. If his dad had money, he would have still been a flosser. I am Haitian and there are many people who got rich of the drug game and are suddenly buying up properties in Miami and building mansions in Haiti until all that shyt catches up to them when the police or other gangs seek retribution or they will catch you, hammer them up with a bunch of charges to get them to snitch. If he needed gang protection he was out there moving dope.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
According to his wife, her deceased husband's family is out to get her - 2 murder attempts on her life.

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2020/0...ael-says-doesnt-want-to-die-appeals-for-help/

"On Sunday, killers tracked her to a cooking lime at Nia Valley in New Grant, and using high-powered weaponry they shot and killed her close friends Craig Hoi Pong and Neera Ramnath.

The firepower disfigured Ramnath, who was struck at least 40 times to the face and head."
:damn:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
According to his wife, her deceased husband's family is out to get her - 2 murder attempts on her life.

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2020/0...ael-says-doesnt-want-to-die-appeals-for-help/

"On Sunday, killers tracked her to a cooking lime at Nia Valley in New Grant, and using high-powered weaponry they shot and killed her close friends Craig Hoi Pong and Neera Ramnath.

The firepower disfigured Ramnath, who was struck at least 40 times to the face and head."

:merchant::dahell::damn:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334

WTF?! :damn:

40 fukking times to the damn face/head :damn: