Murdered Trinidadian millionaire wears 100K in jewelery at his funeral

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Holy shyt, the shyt hole is deeper than we thought.

so back in 2018 the deceased husband's uncle's spot got shot up and the nikka is on video saying the widow did it.

"she say she cud check on she right hand how much days I have left to live because she have money"

:huhldup:

Three homes shot-up, all linked to late Sheron Sukhdeo

Gun violence stemming from the murder of multi-millionaire car dealer Sheron Sukhdeo escalated with three separate shootings on Thursday and Friday one of which occurred at the palatial fortress once occupied by Sheron and his wife Rachael.

The mansion, heavily secured with video cameras and three rolls of barbed wire, was shot up before midnight and police recovered half a dozen shells from outside the building at Xavier Street Extension, Chaguanas.

Prior to this, gunmen opened fire at the home of Ricky Sukhdeo, the uncle of Sheron, who later filed a report at the Chaguanas police station. Two hours before these shootings, gunshots were also fired at the home of Kerron Williams, 32, aka Wakaman.

In an interview with Crimewatch host Ian Alleyne, Rachael claimed she was being framed for one of the shootings.

She also claimed that the police had prior knowledge of the shooting which occurred at Ricky's home.

"(Name called) was going to pay people to shoot down Ricky house so that it will reflect on me. I am in another part of the world. I have no knowledge of what going on in Trinidad. (Name called) gave a report and I called the senior police in Chaguanas and informed him of what was being planned," Rachael said.

She added, "The police said have no worries he will deal with it. (Name called) own people whom (name called) trusted and playing sides with get shoot down. Before you call me and wake me, I could have told you that house was going to get shoot down. Ask me how. Police got the information. The senior Supt was aware."

Police said Ricky in a statement admitted to speaking to Rachael on the phone and threats were allegedly made.

However, Rachael told officers that Ricky wanted her to move out one of Sheron's burnt out cars from his premises and she agreed to send a wrecker to remove the vehicle.

Checks outside Ricky's home showed no evidence of damages and police said the shots were apparently fired on the ground.

Meanwhile, Williams, 32, of 136A Canna Avenue, Edinburg, 500 also escaped death when gunmen opened fire at his home. Williams told police he was at home when a man he knows from Tarouba came to him and began beating him. The man and two others then fired shots at the house and escaped in his maroon SUV.

Williams said he did not know why the men targeted him. However, sources said the shooting was linked to the Sukhdeo family feud.

Since her husband's death, Rachael has expressed concerns about the safety of herself and her two children.

Last Sunday the family flew out, leaving their mansion. Her parents and younger brother have also gone into hiding.

Their home at Chaguanas remained locked and neighbours have taken additional precautions to safeguard their families.

Sources said there was also a plan to fire-bomb Sukhdeo's mansion. A hit list of family members marked for death was also being investigated by the police. Since Sukhdeo, 33, aka World Boss, was shot dead outside the home of his in-laws at Caroni Savannah Road, Charlieville, Chaguanas on March 26, three others have died.

On April 22, Sukhdeo’s neighbour Joshua Plaza, 21, of Savannah Heights, Charlieville, was shot dead.

On May 4, Phillip Bassant, Rachael’s younger brother, was also gunned down almost in almost the same spot where Sheron was killed. It is believed both Bassant and Plaza were directly involved in Sheron’s murder.

On May 13, Kerwin Beckles, Rachael's bodyguard was shot dead near the New Settlement Savannah in Chaguanas.

Cpl Danai is continuing investigations.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He flossed hard tho :wow: breh had like 3 lambos 3 Bentley's a gtr a fleet of ranges and a bunch of Germans

Typical, floss in a country will the majority of the population hungry... Folk ain’t trying to see you shine they want to see you dead...

That’s why when you holding bread like that you got to be modest and low key as possible.. My Aunt and her husband rich as fukk living in the islands but you would never know that shyt

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Typical, floss in a country will the majority of the population hungry... Folk ain’t trying to see you shine they want to see you dead...

That’s why when you holding bread like that you got to be modest and low key as possible.. My Aunt and her husband rich as fukk living in the islands but you would never know that shyt
who hungry :mjlol:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
According to his wife, her deceased husband's family is out to get her - 2 murder attempts on her life.

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2020/0...ael-says-doesnt-want-to-die-appeals-for-help/

"On Sunday, killers tracked her to a cooking lime at Nia Valley in New Grant, and using high-powered weaponry they shot and killed her close friends Craig Hoi Pong and Neera Ramnath.

The firepower disfigured Ramnath, who was struck at least 40 times to the face and head."
:damn:

Oh dang I saw an RIP for the Chinese guy by dj young chow on IG

TNT too violent for me breh:picard: