Murdered Trinidadian millionaire wears 100K in jewelery at his funeral

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
In September 2017, Sukhdeo was freed in the Chaguanas Magistrate court on the charge of breaching a protection order taken out by his wife Rachael.

In February 2016, he was charged with assaulting his cosmetologist wife, a charge that was later dismissed after the woman told the court she no wanted to pursue the case.
:mjpls:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
a lot of y'all misinformed in this post

dude father was rich

when he died he got all the money

he got 3 mill

he used that to start his auto and real estate business

when u would go to his business he was sitting there with his wife and they was handling everything

yeah they had domestic problems. but that's their business

he wasnt no gangsta of drug lord

son was flippin and kept flipping legally

he was flashy but he looked out for all his peoples and gave them jobs and had every one eating

dont get caught up in the hype of internet rumors

when floods hit trinidad. he first in line for relief to help people

every xmas he goes through the whole town giving kids gifts

And all that got him was two bullets in his chest. Sad fact of this world is other people don’t want to see you win. His enemies saw none of the good charity work he did. All they saw was a dude with loads of jewelry. Like Nas said:

“We laugh with the rich cats when they leave we switch back
Somebody asked yo how he get that with his bytch ass
Comin' through on the humble just to chit chat
He used to be down on the corner with us
He was born with nikkas but know he's on to mad figgas
With mad bytches a sharp dresser
Cool nikka but about to be called out
By the heart testers”

:francis:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Why do people flash their wealth? Especially in a poor ass country like Trinidad. He was asking for problems. :snoop:
There's a few nikkaz out there moving heavy like that...my trni dude was showing me some of his people's grams back in Trini and them nikkaz moving heavy

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
With the whole 711 thing, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that your Afro trini. My apologies if I’m wrong but haven’t all Afro trinis bowed down to Indian trinis ? The black politicians are self hating and Kamala Basdeo , whom Afro trinis worshiped was @@by them even though she was the prime minister version of Andrew Cuomo ?
I'm gonna go ahead and negg you for this

Mega

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:Unruly Isis used to hold him down.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
funny things is, a thousand years from people will think he's some sort of royalty. We always talking about Egyptian Pharaohs, dudes may have just been used chariot sales man that were out there stunting in the BC.

edit: nevermind he was cremated, his family prolly got all the jewelry.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
With the whole 711 thing, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that your Afro trini. My apologies if I’m wrong but haven’t all Afro trinis bowed down to Indian trinis ? The black politicians are self hating and Kamala Basdeo , whom Afro trinis worshiped was @@by them even though she was the prime minister version of Andrew Cuomo ?

:gucci:where do you nikkas get this shyt from

Right? That might've been the most personal insult I ever read on here :dahell:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Ask your Trini people if you have them, this dude was most likely connected to drug trafficking/smuggling and got taken out by the competition or someone on his own team. Tens of millions from car dealerships in Trinidad? fukk outta here. Trinidad is right next to Venezuela which if you've been reading the news is falling apart/where most of the coke is getting pushed out of.

I remember back in the day all the big time moneymakers in the streets got buried in their jewels. That's when millionaires from the drug game were not so uncommon (early 90s)... Nobody needed to sell the shyt to make some extra change. I think Trinidad is swimming in narco cash so the vultures didn't have to descend.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Ask your Trini people if you have them, this dude was most likely connected to drug trafficking/smuggling and got taken out by the competition or someone on his own team. Tens of millions from car dealerships in Trinidad? fukk outta here. Trinidad is right next to Venezuela which if you've been reading the news is falling apart/where most of the coke is getting pushed out of.

I remember back in the day all the big time moneymakers in the streets got buried in their jewels. That's when millionaires from the drug game were not so uncommon (early 90s)... Nobody needed to sell the shyt to make some extra change. I think Trinidad is swimming in narco cash so the vultures didn't have to descend.
he had property too b

in what western country dont drugs run shyt?