Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b616b69ca8af92ad814500f89571e979.jpg

:sas1::sas2:

these hoes aint ever loyal… a true ride or die would have deaded that protruding toothed nikka

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Naw Biggie didn't think he was safe.. But he was pressured by the label and Puff to be out there...

When the autopsy report was released almost 15 years later, it stated that Biggie had ZERO traces of drugs or alcohol in his system that night.. If you look at all the pictures and video you don't see him smiling, laughing or enjoying himself at all.. Anyone that knew Big said he was always the life of the party and a weed head that smoked blunts non stop.. He was mos def on edge that night.. Puff was the one drinking dancing and having a good time..

Yeah he did look extra shook in all of those pictures from the vibe party :sadcam:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Naw Biggie didn't think he was safe.. But he was pressured by the label and Puff to be out there...

When the autopsy report was released almost 15 years later, it stated that Biggie had ZERO traces of drugs or alcohol in his system that night.. If you look at all the pictures and video you don't see him smiling, laughing or enjoying himself at all.. Anyone that knew Big said he was always the life of the party and a weed head that smoked blunts non stop.. He was mos def on edge that night.. Puff was the one drinking dancing and having a good time..

thats new info to me :ohhh:. according to kading, bigs crew had some drama with nation of islam dudes at the soul train awards..so who knows.:patrice:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Both had them bushy eyebrows thing goin on but other than that i dont think he looks that much like Pac.

But back to the topic

Being from the eastcoast tri state area i used to hear alotta rumours on the streets about Big being in on the set up of Pac at Quad studios in 94...do i believe he was in it? Naw but what hurt Pac was Big not showin love to him when he got locked up

Im pretty close to alot of Pacs family and grew up with some of his nikkas so what they told me was that after all the things Pac did for Big the least he was expectin was a visit ..or a letter, hell even just a shout out would have done it...but nothin happend.

When Pac got popped and sentenced to jail mad radio stations were shyttin on Pac...clowin dude makin funny jokes and shyt

Remember Pac never said a bad word about Big when he got locked up...months passed and Bad Boy re released that Who shot ya joint (i know it was recorded before Quad no need to tell me that) but still Puff knew exactly what he was doin cause he knew Pac and he knew exactly how Pac would react to it. And that was what he wanted!

To sperate Big and Pac..he felt like they was gettin to close and that nikka Puff was afraid that he mite lose his nr 1 talent. Pac always wanted Big to be part of Thug Life..to get him on his outta gutta label. And that would have happend sooner or later. Cause Big at that time didnt like Puff hell he never liked him. And he wasnt happy with the direction Puff wanted him to go with bis first album.

Pac heard the record gettin heavy spins nikkas left and right crackin jokes and his supposed homie is not even comin around to support him..show him some love?

Suge..Cbo..Rappin 4tay and alotta other westcoast artist shouted him out and showed their support.

The only nikkas on the eastcoast that did that was the BCC and Freddie Foxx Naughty by Nature and a few others.
Pac obviously never forgot and reached out to BCC and Buckshot to get them on his one nation album

But Big his supposed homie was quiet the whole time and thats what rubbed Pac the wrong way.

Pac heard in jail that Puff knew that he was about to get robbed and shot that nite.
Suge comes into the picture who promises to get him out of jail
U have to remember Pac was in a bad state so when Suge came around to sign him. He listend this time around.

Suge promised him that he would pay all of his legal fees..get him out on probation hook him up with a worldclass lawyer that would fight his case and keep him out of of jail.
He would sort out his family cause they was about to get evicted so Suge said ill get them a house dont worry Pac

And more importantly for Suge they both have a common enemy now. Puff

All these two legends ever needed was a proper sit down a real ass talk and Puff that bytch ass nikka kept them away from eachother...As soon as Suge came into the picture it was a wrap..cause dude had his own agenda and he himself didnt want to see these two unite..what for? He hated Puff.

With Pac there is no middle ground u either with him or against him..that was Pac. So it was open season on anyone who was down with Puff...Henchman..or Jack

So when Pac gets released from jail it was on

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Both had them bushy eyebrows thing goin on but other than that i dont think he looks that much like Pac.

But back to the topic

Being from the eastcoast tri state area i used to hear alotta rumours on the streets about Big being in on the set up of Pac at Quad studios in 94...do i believe he was in it? Naw but what hurt Pac was Big not showin love to him when he got locked up

Im pretty close to alot of Pacs family and grew up with some of his nikkas so what they told me was that after all the things Pac did for Big the least he was expectin was a visit ..or a letter, hell even just a shout out would have done it...but nothin happend.

When Pac got popped and sentenced to jail mad radio stations were shyttin on Pac...clowin dude makin funny jokes and shyt

Remember Pac never said a bad word about Big when he got locked up...months passed and Bad Boy re released that Who shot ya joint (i know it was recorded before Quad no need to tell me that) but still Puff knew exactly what he was doin cause he knew Pac and he knew exactly how Pac would react to it. And that was what he wanted!

To sperate Big and Pac..he felt like they was gettin to close and that nikka Puff was afraid that he mite lose his nr 1 talent. Pac always wanted Big to be part of Thug Life..to get him on his outta gutta label. And that would have happend sooner or later. Cause Big at that time didnt like Puff hell he never liked him. And he wasnt happy with the direction Puff wanted him to go with bis first album.

Pac heard the record gettin heavy spins nikkas left and right crackin jokes and his supposed homie is not even comin around to support him..show him some love?

Suge..Cbo..Rappin 4tay and alotta other westcoast artist shouted him out and showed their support.

The only nikkas on the eastcoast that did that was the BCC and Freddie Foxx Naughty by Nature and a few others.
Pac obviously never forgot and reached out to BCC and Buckshot to get them on his one nation album

But Big his supposed homie was quiet the whole time and thats what rubbed Pac the wrong way.

Pac heard in jail that Puff knew that he was about to get robbed and shot that nite.
Suge comes into the picture who promises to get him out of jail
U have to remember Pac was in a bad state so when Suge came around to sign him. He listend this time around.

Suge promised him that he would pay all of his legal fees..get him out on probation hook him up with a worldclass lawyer that would fight his case and keep him out of of jail.
He would sort out his family cause they was about to get evicted so Suge said ill get them a house dont worry Pac

And more importantly for Suge they both have a common enemy now. Puff

All these two legends ever needed was a proper sit down a real ass talk and Puff that bytch ass nikka kept them away from eachother...As soon as Suge came into the picture it was a wrap..cause dude had his own agenda and he himself didnt want to see these two unite..what for? He hated Puff

So when Pac gets released from jail it was on

Yep.. You can tell he really had a chip on his shoulders about Eastcoast n1ggas when he got out...

2:15 mark

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is video from the infamous Death Row Christmas party where Pac and Suge beat Puffy's friend Mark Anthony Bell and made him drink a cup of piss.. It will be interesting as the years go on and people start checking their old VHS's how much stuff eventually comes out..

is it me, or do anyone else ever get eerie feeling watching these old deathrow videos? they just have an eeriniess to them that no other label has. like some dangerous shyt was always hovering over the place.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

Cause Big never wanted to be there in the first place..Big was gettin mad threats nikkas kept callin him up tellin him they go blow his brains out and shyt..so i guess its kinda hard to have a good time with threats hangin over your head.

Puff knew what time it was...cause he the one responsible for both nikkas gettin whacked..Suge aint have shyt to do with that but its easier to blame Suge

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
is it me, or do anyone else ever get eerie feeling watching these old deathrow videos? they just have an eeriniess to them that no other label has. like some dangerous shyt was always hovering over the place.
That video I posted from Luke's Peep Show...

3 out of the 4 dudes that were there (Johnny J, Pac, Nate Dogg) are all dead.. I don't believe in curses but there really is something going on with that movement..

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Oh yeah he definitely could be innocent,this documentary just puts him on the radar now,where as before that Chuck Phillips article did kindve sound like horsehit:sas1:

I done watched enough Forensic Files to know something aint right:sas2:

We don't really know the timeline or where they was at in trying to reconcile,you know how women are...Biggie was probably asking if they was getting back together or not and she was like "Oh so you wanna get back with me,when you aint even man enough to get back at Pac!:usure:?"....Biggie was humiliated on wax to the world as well as his wife.

My last reason for believing it could've been Biggie is just the way things turned out,people keep saying "Puff and Suge had beef,they should be dead instead"....Well maybe the reason Puff and Suge aint dead is because neither hit was really for them....Maybe whoever put the hit out in Vegas really in fact really only wanted Pac,now you can say "Bu bu bu but Notsoft, Puffy was mad at both and said he would take either"....Ok maybe,but what about the hit SUge allegedly put out,who was his beef really with?Biggie or Puff? You really think a man who hates Puffy as much as SUge also said "I'll take either one you hit:manny:" too? If Suge is paying somebody to get popped wouldn't he pay for Puffy?I always thought Puff was just lucky for runnin that light.

But now I'm thinkin maybe the streets was talkin and Poochie got paid to take out the guy that killed Pac,and almost got Suge killed in Vegas....Maybe Poochie took out the person he was told to take out,after all he did get paid...Unlike Keeffe who maybe couldn't collect because the person who was supposed to pay ended up dead.

:dahell:
what makes u think biggie was humiliated ?