CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Btw I didn't believe that Keefe dude at all

Most of his interview he let the detectives dictate the narrative

And shyt, facing life in jail who wouldn't lie on a nikka you could care less about (puff) and implicate someone else who is already dead (Orlando Anderson)

Puffy ain't that fukkin stupid to hire some random gangbangers to have suge and pac killed come on now
:duck:
You guys dont understand how interrogation works. They ask the same questions over and over again looking for inconsistencies. We're only hearing a small part of the interview. What we're hearing is them recaping the story after being told it a half dozen times already. Thats why the questions appear to be leading. Because theyre questions based off answers already given..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:
what makes u think biggie was humiliated ?

:childplease:

Have you ever had another man tell your friends,family,peers plus the world that he fukked your wife and they all heard even before you?Well neither have I,but try using your imagination:sas1:...Instead of wondering how I could ever think such a thing:comeon:

Humilated as a man and on a emcee level:blessed:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
then it became him never visiting him in rikers - which biggie was promoting his album & doing jr mafia album at the very begining of '95 then as i stated before big could have set some time up for a visit word got out that pac was gonna get at him.

Cmon dawg U dont really believe that do ya?Even muthafukkin Madonna found time to visit the nikka in jail..Big just didnt want to. Simple. I know u love Big but lets keep it 100 for a sec.

In that vibe interview where he supposedly got at Bad Boy the only thing Pac said was Big was there that nite when he got up there to the studio after he got shot..thats it

The only nikka.that should have felt a certain way about that interview was Stretch and obviously HatianJack and Jimmy
Pac said he was disappointed with Stretch for not puttin up a fight

BUT Big had no reason not to holla at his boy.

He came to the hospital but was Pac there? Naw so that dont even matter...

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
You guys dont understand how interrogation works. They ask the same questions over and over again looking for inconsistencies. We're only hearing a small part of the interview. What we're hearing is them recaping the story after being told it a half dozen times already. Thats why the questions appear to be leading. Because theyre questions based off answers already given..
Fair enough but I still don't think puff is dumb enough to hire some random gangbangers to kill suge (and pac)

And then be talking on the phone about it the next day

That guy cannot be that stupid

He wouldn't have lasted this long if he was

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Fair enough but I still don't think puff is dumb enough to hire some random gangbangers to kill suge (and pac)

And then be talking on the phone about it the next day

That guy cannot be that stupid

He wouldn't have lasted this long if he was
puff was terrified for his life. he ran to suges enemies. these aren't random gangbangers. they were major shot callers in the la area, with the power to stand up to suge. the way keefe described the phone call, it doesn't sound like anything really incriminating was said.

he's obviously not stupid, he's the last man standing.. I believe the story though. listening to keefes recording, the details just sound too genuine.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
i looked for that 911 call on youtube and it's nowhere to be found :patrice:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
puff was terrified for his life. he ran to suges enemies. these aren't random gangbangers. they were major shot callers in the la area, with the power to stand up to suge. the way keefe described the phone call, it doesn't sound like anything really incriminating was said.

he's obviously not stupid, he's the last man standing.. I believe the story though. listening to keefes recording, the details just sound too genuine.

Was he supposed to react any other way?

• Dap
Reactions: Arc

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

Yeah you're right about the phone call

But as far as them not being random gangbangers

OK maybe not in regards to suge but puff didn't know these dudes from a hole in the wall (or did he?)

That's what I meant by random

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop acting like a bullet didn't graze Suge head and almost kill him like Keefe D said himself he thought Suge got shot in the head.

Yeah but as he tells the storie he talks about it like it wasn't supposed to happen like that and Suge was just collateral damage,why act like that if you was planning on killin Suge:comeon:?

My point still stands is that there wasn't a hit on Suge specifically from Puff,out of Keefes own mouth,yet Theresa Swan says Suge specifically wanted Biggie dead and nothing about Puffy....Maybe she left the Puffy part out because it wasn't in that fake confession....but fact is if you look at how it went down it looks like they was spefecically out for Biggie and got they man....sorry I'm just not sold on the Suge wanted Biggie dead because his artist was dead theory....If you payin for a hit you pay for the person you want to die the most,or think deserves it the most to die....And I'm not buying this "either/or" scenario.