kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
yeah but Pac had beef with Puffy b/c of the studio shooting. Dexter Isaac (the guy who helped robbed 2pac) said Puff knew of a setup but shut his mouth

:shaq2:

do u got them receipts... :feedme:

cause i aint never heard isaac state puff knew about the set up

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Probaly just checking for ho's.

How the hell a nikka who look like Pac be the same one to kill em,now that's some poetic irony:mindblown:?Pac wasn't the most generic looking of individuals....I wouldn't even had jumped a nikka that looked that much like me if I was Pac,I woulda had to call mama first and make sure I don't have no brothers named Orlando outchea:pachaha:

I always think Orlando Anderson looks more like Daz.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Finished it last night. Not sure if I'd put 100% faith in Keafee Dee's story just because of the how he would say anything to save his family. The conclusions that come to as far as who the shooters were make the most sense though, seems more realistic than what Poole was pushing all of these years.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
does it look like bust smirking to anybody else? bigs funeral
Screen-shot-2011-03-09-at-12.26.48-PM.png

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
yeah she was with him and jada i think..forgot her name too

wonder what really happened to stretch tho? cant imagine that shyt havin nothin to do with pac's shooting in 94

20zoha9.jpg

this dude pac had him sitting with prime madonna/sting etc..i think that was his closest friend during the 91-94 pac era.

I read that he thought Stretch had something to do with it, because the robbers didn't go after Stretch at all. I also think I read somewhere that after it happened, Stretch started to become real distant from Pac.

Just watched a interview with Mopreme where he said Pac didn't feel like Stretch rode like he was supposed to.

The fact that he got killed one year after the Quad studio shooting leads alot of people to think it was payback for the Pac shyt.

Also, Stretch had one of the best rap voices ever :wow:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Finished it last night. Not sure if I'd put 100% faith in Keafee Dee's story just because of the how he would say anything to save his family. The conclusions that come to as far as who the shooters were make the most sense though, seems more realistic than what Poole was pushing all of these years.
I understand but Greg Kading said basically all the dots connected. That's the thing. I wanna read that book.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good article.. and basically Puff NEVER gave zip any money but said he did and never spoke to him since...
Or he had no intentions of actually paying for their heads and said 1 million as a joke..and got his bluff called.. So him saying that was us was more like oh sytt that was us.. now what do i do.. but Pac didnt die.. it was a week later.. So the question is does puff pay the million since pac didnt die... a week later .. pac couldve died from anything
I've read this article regarding Zip before. One simple thing I didn't understand was, if Zip is such an underworld legend, how come he didn't discipline Puff for this behavior?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
either puffy put pressure on him or

biggie thinkin he actually was safe because pac was dead and suge was in jail
Naw Biggie didn't think he was safe.. But he was pressured by the label and Puff to be out there...

When the autopsy report was released almost 15 years later, it stated that Biggie had ZERO traces of drugs or alcohol in his system that night.. If you look at all the pictures and video you don't see him smiling, laughing or enjoying himself at all.. Anyone that knew Big said he was always the life of the party and a weed head that smoked blunts non stop.. He was mos def on edge that night.. Puff was the one drinking dancing and having a good time..