Multiple people shot near empire state building

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You see, this is what Wayne was talkin about! And y'all shyyted on Wayne for not liking NY:ehh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i saw that movie. movies like that show u how real life is. ur only a job loss away from hell.

watch this other flick by ben affleck called "the company men".

these are movies that i think each and every one of the posters on this forum should see. these n1ggas talking about buying this and that, and living for the moment. dumb n1ggas.

Bet that. Ill check that out, I just watched the movie yesterday too and after I read about the shooting I was like :ohh:. Yea man people definitely need to check the movie out, it pretty much explains the state of mind of dude who just did this shooting, I mean 53 y.o was like the average age of most of the males being fired in that movie.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
According to reports,

The shooter went to the building this morning, security wouldn't let him in, so he waited outside. (In my opinion, the police should've been called then) Victim either came to the building or came outside to confront the shooter, and the shooter shot them point blank in the head & walked off.

A construction worker followed the shooter & alerted 2 uniform cops who were on patrol at the corner of what happened. The cops went to approach the shooter, & he pulled the gun on the cops. In the resulting gunfire, bystanders are hit (some by the police) and the shooter is shot dead.

The weapon
gun-detail.jpg

The Shooter
shooter-facedown.jpg

The Victim
steve-ercolino.jpg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bet that. Ill check that out, I just watched the movie yesterday too and after I read about the shooting I was like :ohh:. Yea man people definitely need to check the movie out, it pretty much explains the state of mind of dude who just did this shooting, I mean 53 y.o was like the average age of most of the males being fired in that movie.

forget about the age.

if u depend on a job, ur life is ruined should u eer have to deal with a job loss.

if u have a famly to support, hell, even if ur the only one ur supporting, a job loss not only means an abrupt stop to your income, it also means having to actually compete for available jobs with the other folks who are in ur shoes. and that process can take months, or for some people years. when the reality of this dawns on a man who isn't prepared, it can make people do crazy things.

thats why when people talk about money on this forum, i cringe. i cringe not only because of their idiotic views on life, i cringe also because their parents didn't put some damn common sense in their head. their parents have failed them. the reality of life is acutely real... VERY REAL...unless of course you're wealthy!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
forget about the age.

if u depend on a job, ur life is ruined should u eer have to deal with a job loss.

if u have a famly to support, hell, even if ur the only one ur supporting, a job loss not only means an abrupt stop to your income, it also means having to actually compete for available jobs with the other folks who are in ur shoes. and that process can take months, or for some people years. when the reality of this dawns on a man who isn't prepared, it can make people do crazy things.

thats why when people talk about money on this forum, i cringe. i cringe not only because of their idiotic views on life, i cringe also because their parents didn't put some damn common sense in their head. their parents have failed them. the reality of life is acutely real... VERY REAL...unless of course you're wealthy!

Man, shut the fukk up!

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Remember: Stay open to new opportunities and always keep your skillset fresh.

It's pretty much:

and

when it comes to these jobs, man.

Last edited by a moderator: