Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
en_0824_quiijano_480x360.jpg

steveercolino111.jpg

same person??

:ld:

The brother got shot in the arm. Him staying down and looking dead will be better for his settlement. He already made a statement saying that he's 100% sure he was shot by a cop. Nicca will be eating well.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Gun control laws coming soon.
Are they coming?
Federal laws?
State laws?
Could NYC gun control be any tighter?

Nothing will change. u_u

Psycho fockers like the Batman shooter & this dude ARE NOT acting with the law in mind. They are taking a last stand, & they know it. Bombs rigged all up AND thru the apartment means ya don't plan to return home. -_-

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
The brother got shot in the arm. Him staying down and looking dead will be better for his settlement. He already made a statement saying that he's 100% sure he was shot by a cop. Nicca will be eating well.

Props to that brotha. I'd do the same thing.:obama::smugfavre:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seen the video footage, and I hope all those people sued the NYPD to their penniless. Mad innoccent lives could have been taken, because the pigs don't know how to shoot a target right.

I wonder if he was Black, would they've missed. :rudy:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

That black dude already mastered the 2k13 flop button and the game ain;t even out yet

nikka u got shot in the arm, why u passed out like u dead n shyt breh? :lolbron:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You dudes realize being shot fukking hurts anywhere you get hit? This shyt aint COD nikka! Major arteries and shyt all over your body, especially in a place like your arm. He probaly really passed out form the pain/ blood loss.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You dudes realize being shot fukking hurts anywhere you get hit? This shyt aint COD nikka! Major arteries and shyt all over your body, especially in a place like your arm. He probaly really passed out form the pain/ blood loss.

:comeon:

image.JPG

:eat: