Multiple people shot near empire state building

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
According to reports,

The shooter went to the building this morning, security wouldn't let him in, so he waited outside. (In my opinion, the police should've been called then) Victim either came to the building or came outside to confront the shooter, and the shooter shot them point blank in the head & walked off.

A construction worker followed the shooter & alerted 2 uniform cops who were on patrol at the corner of what happened. The cops went to approach the shooter, & he pulled the gun on the cops. In the resulting gunfire, bystanders are hit (some by the police) and the shooter is shot dead.

The weapon
gun-detail.jpg

The Shooter
shooter-facedown.jpg

The Victim
steve-ercolino.jpg

wait, i thought the shooter was dead.... why they got him handcuffed?

Is he a zombie or summim
:wtf:

nikka woulda got away if it wasn't for that logic86 snitch ass construction worker.

If I saw it happen I honestly wouldn't have said shyt and minded my own business while homie vanished into the crowd of people.

I don't feel sorry for dead rich cacs in business suits who have bullets in their heads

if more nikkas start doing this maybe less people will get laid off/fired
:manny:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Checking for entrance/exit wounds.

original.jpg

I'm assuming thats the victim cause the clothing is different :merchant:

if homie really fired him/laid him off then I can't really say I feel sorry for him

nikkas is starving these and u can't be doing shyt like that breh, its the same shyt Marlo or Avon woulda did if nikkas was taking food of their plate

whether corporate or street its all the same
:manny:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Dey just had one of da folks clipped by dem cops on Piers Morgan. It was da brotha in da pic posted eariler. He got hit in da arm. Homie betta be gettin some guap from dat bullshyt. :beli:

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f04IcyRppQY&feature]NYC Shoot Out on Security Camera - YouTube[/ame]

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
fukk bloomberg for tryin to take everyones guns away he a fukk boy sayin cops should go on strike and shyt