Multiple arrests made in the death of rapper Foolio

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ace nor spinnabenz will set your family up for life while u crashing out for a gang that will say “ free my nikka” for like 2 months and then they off making more videos and partying while u rotting away for the next 40 plus years
nikkas gonna be in a cell for the next 50 years with no access to p*ssy, talm bout ATK for life :mjcry: eating ramen noodles and ducking booty bandits. YungenAce will still be out here poppin bottles and fukking model hoes. Gang gang though right?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
It’s a wrap, you know he telling. Probably gonna pick his girl to and drain her for info.

All this gang tuff talk shyt

Then u put a gun to your head and crying

Yeah his girl saying u better tell, I can’t feed this kid alone

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
nikkas gonna be in a cell for the next 50 years with no access to p*ssy, talm bout ATK for life :mjcry: eating ramen noodles and ducking booty bandits. YungenAce will still be out here poppin bottles and fukking model hoes. Gang gang though right?

Umm youngeen ace and the other rappers have to worry about Rico. If the killers are found to be a part of or affiliated with ATK, if the State wants to they can Rico all thise guys.

Fukk round and them rappers will be labeled kingpin status. It won't be fun and games then.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Somebody said they had the Resident Evil fixed camera angles on the shooting. :snoop:
There are cameras everywhere. Truly a Big Brother surveillance society.

It's over breh. Them days of committing murder and getting away with it are over for the most part. It's just a matter of whether they want to expend the resources.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even know who this is but judging from the pictures he was likely with the foolish shyt.

When you got beef in the streets you got watch how you move.

Dudes be having the block hotter than fish grease and moving around without security and unarmed and at parties and chasing p*ssy and shyt.

There is somebody always watching and if you’re moving careless eventually you will be caught slipping.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The same reason people commit crimes in your homeland
The dynamics are very different, the vast majority of criminals here live below the poverty line, they have nothing but the clothes on their back sporting flip-flops and shorts.

They're so poor that they can't even leave the favela where they live.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The dynamics are very different, the vast majority of criminals here live below the poverty line, they have nothing but the clothes on their back sporting flip-flops and shorts.

They're so poor that they can't even leave the favela where they live.
I only saw one kid who lived in a nice house. But It’s the same underlying problem (for those in poverty). Most criminals live below or at the poverty line. There’s literally no difference. And we shouldn’t do oppression olympics. There are many second and first generation immigrants who can’t even make it out of the hoods here in the states and some even resort to crime (e.g, zoe pound and jamaica possee gang). Also this in Florida right? Theres a chance these kids could have a parent that was foreign born.

I still scratch my head on why foreigners believe America is some place that guarantees success and is easy to make it. This is the most competitive country in the world and it actually requires a permanent bottom class due to capitalism.