Multiple arrests made in the death of rapper Foolio

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Hella call of Duty at the Holiday inn, but peaceful as a church mouse when the crackas pull up .

Nah, keep that same energy. Go out blasting

:unimpressed:

Was actually surprised all 3 arrested without incident. No one has said who the chick was who got handcuffed with Sean in the parking lot. You see her 1m into the arrest video.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

As someone who born and raised in a very violent third world country i can't understand how these cats, living in beautiful houses in nice neighborhoods, having nice cars, nice clothes, access to good infrastructure and information choose to throw it all away for nothing :snoop:

The sad thing is they ended up like that because their parents were degenerates. It’s sad really. Like. Really sad. We gotta make starting businesses and living off your ideas a cool thing in the black world.

No doubt, their parents failed them badly. They committed a crime and it's fair that they should be locked up for it but it will never sits right with me seeing young blacks crashing out like this :francis:

On a side note, these bytch ass cops armed to the teeth but scared of some teenagers and giving all these complex commands from a far distance as if they were arresting Venom:mjlol:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who born and raised in a very violent third world country i can't understand how these cats, living in beautiful houses in nice neighborhoods, having nice cars, nice clothes, access to good infrastructure and information choose to throw it all away for nothing :snoop:

No doubt, their parents failed them badly. They committed a crime and it's fair that they should be locked up for it but it will never sits right with me seeing young blacks crashing out like this :francis:

On a side note, these bytch ass cops armed to the teeth but scared of some teenagers and giving all these complex commands from a far distance as if they were arresting Venom:mjlol:

declared indigent = public defender = BROKE
Foolio mad fun of duke for wearing fake designer
nikkas borrow clothes, cars, and have wayyy to many people living inna house

Akademiks pulling up the court documents...one of them worked in McDonalds

rZcBKFq.png

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

rZcBKFq.png
God damn!

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

rZcBKFq.png

Fair, but it doesn’t change the fact that they could do better than crashing out and find out over stupid shyt.

"Broke" is a word used too often by black people to insult other black people when most of these people were doing just fine free from trouble and criminal records at least.

Once again, young black lives thrown away because of clout and ostentation, and sadly this will not stop.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

The same reason people commit crimes in your homeland