Muhammad Ali on interracial marriage and couples

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
As you can see black people today are more opposed to this then anything. Every intelligent person wants their children to look like them.

@Broke Wave

Man you can be a christian and be pro-black. Nothing he said was racist. Racist would be disrespecting other races. He simply believes in building with his own. Only negroes find this offensive. I said it before and I said it again. If White people left North America tomorrow, 99% of black people would follow.
That is racism. Your child is going to look like you regardless of what color your spouse is, that's called genetics.

Do you Jesus would approve of a man or woman excluding other men and women from their possible marital partners, simple because of their racial makeup? I don't think so, dude.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the sad truth is that black men who carry the dominant gene marries outside their race more than any other race.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
You need to study up on how genetics works.

Naw it's a lot more simple than that, if your living in a white majority country all your doing is breeding back into the majority population, a generation or two the African blood will be negligible. It's already happening in the UK

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Ok not doubting you. but do you have a link or a book on it.

When you marry mixed, alot of times your children will marry mixed too. Then what :yeshrug:

Cash Warren and his family...

jessica-alba-cash-warren-kids-3.jpg

Cash Warren and his father...

cashmichaelwarren.jpg

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/jan/18/race-identity-britain-study

"Mixed-race relationships are now so common that some ethnic groups - starting with African-Caribbean - will virtually disappear, the research states."

"Over the past 14 years the number of children of Caribbean heritage with one white parent has risen from 39% to 49%."

I also read that there are more black/white mixed babies being born than black/black babies, unless they keep bring in Africans these guys will eventually breed themselves out

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who cares?why someone gives a fukk about who somebody whom they don't even know chooses to mary is beyond me :what:
a million problems in our community and interracial marriage is not one of them
would you rather people be racist and refuse to mix with you?

Last edited: