Muhammad Ali on interracial marriage and couples

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I really love those old Ali interviews, he was a brilliantly intelligent and warm man. He had the most natural ability to empathize and educate, you would never know he was the greatest fighter of all time. Not the slightest clue if someone hadn't already told you.

That being said, I ignore the racist bullshyt he was taught by the Nation. He was totally wrong in this clip, but the rest of the interview was pure Ali gold.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I really love those old Ali interviews, he was a brilliantly intelligent and warm man. He had the most natural ability to empathize and educate, you would never know he was the greatest fighter of all time. Not the slightest clue if someone hadn't already told you.

That being said, I ignore the racist bullshyt he was taught by the Nation. He was totally wrong in this clip, but the rest of the interview was pure Ali gold.

Nothing was racist about it. Your religion makes you a docile chump

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:dahell: Did he compare us to birds ..

He was a great fighter but relationship advice from Ali.. ha I'll pass. Besides those were his views from the 70s. We're talking 40 years ago brehs. Thats a different time. I like my women all different flavors. Why should I limit myself to just one.. fukk all that.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life" (C) Muhammad Ali

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Blacks in Toronto and UK are already swirling themselves out of existence:bryan: , yah! integration

As you can see black people today are more opposed to this then anything. Every intelligent person wants their children to look like them.

@Broke Wave

Man you can be a christian and be pro-black. Nothing he said was racist. Racist would be disrespecting other races. He simply believes in building with his own. Only negroes find this offensive. I said it before and I said it again. If White people left North America tomorrow, 99% of black people would follow.