MUELLER REPORT IS DONE IS TRUMP GOING DOWN????

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is only just going to help him in 2020. I want him gone just as much as the next person, but this is all the media and Democrats have focused on, instead of talking about real problems. Now this orange fool is going to go around for the next two years like, “Nah nah nah nah nah! I fukking told you!” We might just get another four years of Trump. :beli:

We probably will
They’ll cheat with voting machines next if they need to

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This is only just going to help him in 2020. I want him gone just as much as the next person, but this is all the media and Democrats have focused on, instead of talking about real problems. Now this orange fool is going to go around for the next two years like, “Nah nah nah nah nah! I fukking told you!” We might just get another four years of Trump. :beli:

if it's true that no more indictments are being handed down, they've got to explain this..they wasted 2 years proclaiming this to be the biggest and most important news story of our lives :francis:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
gave up on this after the first year passed and they didn't have anything concrete on him.

having repubs controlling both sides of congress when the investigation started probably saved his azz. best believe they destroyed or hid a bunch of shyt. that's probably why so many long time gop politicians retired.

at this point they'll release a bunch of shyt to make people mad, but won't amount to anything impeachable. can't front i want him scraped up outta here still, but this wasn't it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Depending on the results, the Dems might have overplayed their hands on this.

They are going to need all hands on deck come 2020; including us to give atleast 90% of our votes and high turnout to whomever the Dem candidate is.

Nah, fukk them dems...:pachaha: if they don't want to address racism in their own party and reparations for ADOS... They don't deserve the black vote, let the country fall then... It's what they voted for... :manny:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Nah, fukk them dems...:pachaha: if they don't want to address racism in their own party and reparations for ADOS... They don't deserve the black vote, let the country fall then... It's what they voted for... :manny:

Not even just that. How many of us are drinking lead tainted water? With a ton of other contaminants thrown in the mix? Our infrastructure is ancient. But you know what it comes down to? They want the status quo.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Have to see what happens on Monday. shyt, Trump has implicated himself and his boys more than anything else. He's the only one doing damage to himself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not even just that. How many of us are drinking lead tainted water? With a ton of other contaminants thrown in the mix? Our infrastructure is ancient. But you know what it comes down to? They want the status quo.

Hey those billion dollar experimental laser railcannons for warships don't pay for themselves...:mjgrin::mjpls: What infrastructure???