MUELLER REPORT IS DONE IS TRUMP GOING DOWN????

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i look forward to laughing at Higher Learning about this. they've spent the past two years propping up napoleon as god's gift to thecoli over a bullshyt ass investigation that isn't going to accomplish anything :mjlol:

i want the orange fakkit out of office, but it's only gonna happen if they run someone good in 2020. this was never the way

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
giphy.gif

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Kuns and white people acting like there aren’t literally over a dozen other investigations going in on their daddy.
:skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just got back home and was listening to the radio and this politcal pundit was like oh I don't think impeachment would work, because they need the votes?!!?:what: that's besides the point you muthafukka... The 25th Amedment was made for these specific reasons!!! :what: You cannot have a sitting president be a criminal and NOT try to impeach him, reguardless of whether you have the votes or not... IT;S LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO TRY!!! :what:

These fukking cacs will be the death of everyone including themselves...:pacspit: #wetriedtowarnyou :ufdup:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
i look forward to laughing at Higher Learning about this. they've spent the past two years propping up napoleon as god's gift to thecoli over a bullshyt ass investigation that isn't going to accomplish anything :mjlol:

i want the orange fakkit out of office, but it's only gonna happen if they run someone good in 2020. this was never the way

This is only just going to help him in 2020. I want him gone just as much as the next person, but this is all the media and Democrats have focused on, instead of talking about real problems. Now this orange fool is going to go around for the next two years like, “Nah nah nah nah nah! I fukking told you!” We might just get another four years of Trump. :beli: