MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Dude is a dunce in general. The only time he ever took a stand for anything during this season was :cape: for the sociopath :demonic: known as Nia. How any man could defend her is :pacspit:

We already know how that nikka gets down:mjpls:

There's absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be pulling all kinds of broads. Except for the fact he isn't interested cause they don't have a dikk:russ:
Dude hasn't even made a move on Nia, when they were having them heart to heart moments.:aiscust:

sohh we gon act like Nia didn't go out, put a kegal ball in her p*ssy once she figured she wouldn't be smashing anyone in the house anymore.

Thing is if jordan played his cards right, he could have smashed nia with ease, despite being outted for having a small johnson. She obviously still wanted the D, from breh...She wasn't playing no damn mind games, she was sexually frustrated, any real n1gga could see that...

Real talk she knew she wanted to f*ck ol boy from day 1.

Marlon must have just given off a gay vibe from the get go...

Jordan :ufdup:
Marlon :ufdup:

MTV do a better job of recruiting next time :ufdup:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I youtubed to see who Parisa was and for some reason found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_YURQbefOc

Leroy is always been one of my favorite cast members, in the scene he keep his cool but still didn't fall for Adams sob story

everyone else wanted to placate Adam for whatever reason but Leroy pretty much put Adam to the side and didnt give a fukk about him

Leroy was a real azz nikka & he handled that like a grown man. Adam was a dumbazz doing shyt for attention and Leroy called him out on it. I've met people like Adam. He's the kind of dude to punch holes in the wall just because.....to start shyt, to annoy people, to have people pay attention to him, whatever. That shyt is mad annoying :aicmon:

Daps

Leroy is always been one of my favorite cast members, in the scene he keep his cool but still didn't fall for Adams sob story

everyone else wanted to placate Adam for whatever reason but Leroy pretty much put Adam to the side and didnt give a fukk about him

I love how Adam comes in slamming a glass then Leroy steps to his face like a O.G while the rest of the cacs were shook

"You can eat a dikk" :dead:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
last good real world was las vegas

st thomas was :snoop:

portland has been weak too

Daps
Let The Games Begin

THE FIGHT IS TONIGHT

popcorn_2.gif

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps

:dead:
Yo he was looking through that fish tank like :ohhh://:dwillhuh:

Let The Games Begin

THE FIGHT IS TONIGHT

popcorn_2.gif

qqsj28.jpg

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What is that wack bytch's problem? :why:

Bird just needed somebody to talk shyt about... her desperate ass runnin' behind some over-emotional controlling dikkhead, bout to drop everything to go where ever he wants her to be... but wanna question somebody else's character... :stopitslime: You can always tell a miserable person by the people they target- usually people who are generally happy and don't spend their time goin' at people. No :cape: for Jessica, but she didn't do anything to cause that shyt.