Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
do u even understand the term white liberalism ?

what in the hell makes her a white liberal when she agrees with her conservative host 75% of the damn time

:mindblown: what the hell is wrong with yall nikkaz !
She is most definitely a liberal. What she isn't is a leftist and if you don't know the difference between a liberal and a leftist then I can't help you.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
She is most definitely a liberal. What she isn't is a leftist and if you don't know the difference between a liberal and a leftist then I can't help you.

:snoop:

In a new interview, Joe Scarborough spoke about his experience as "the lone conservative host on MSNBC" -- and also revealed some surprising information about his co-hosts' political views.......

He also said that the rest of the roundtable could not simply be labeled as liberals. He called Willie Geist a "dead in the center" independent, and said that Mika Brzezinski takes some conservative positions. "Mika is liberal in some areas, she’s also conservative in areas that would surprise you on social issues," Scarborough said. "She’s pro-life and pro-guns."
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1101404

u must be trollin
besides her views on healthy foods / nutrition she pretty much down the middle on these topics then u add da fact

mika
hates blacks -check
loves being catholic -check
pro life -check
pro guns -check

how in da fukking hell u & otherz classify this bytch as a liberal :ufdup:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
This is the same bytch that cosigned Geraldine Ferraro with her bullshyt on blacks get more of a past then women Obama/Hillary democratic primaries
If anything this bytch is a feminist not a liberal

Most far left CAC limousine liberals feel this way about blacks.. And all feminist are socially liberal

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

u must be trollin
besides her views on healthy foods / nutrition she pretty much down the middle on these topics then u add da fact

mika
hates blacks -check
pro life -check
pro guns -check

lol wasnt John F. Kennedy Catholic, Pro-Life, and Pro guns? And I didnt know that far left liberals cant ever hate blacks lol

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
We're still waiting for you to provide us with that proof.

lil-wayne-sorry-4-the-wait-mixtape-cover1.jpg

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

u must be trollin

mika
hates blacks -check
pro life -check
pro guns -check

There is a wide spectrum of liberalism and she falls on there somewhere... there are moderate liberals, social liberals, economic liberals etc.
Why you are in here as the defender of what is and isn't liberal is a mystery to me.
THis fukking bytch was the on-air mouthpiece of the Obama admin for fukks sake; getting talking point texts and shyt during Morning Joe shows.
She may be a terrible liberal but she is still one.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
So its black people and hip hop's fault dat has made so many white folks ignorant & disgustin racists ova da past 400 years...

kobe-laugh.gif

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
There is a wide spectrum of liberalism and she falls on there somewhere... there are moderate liberals, social liberals, economic liberals etc.
Why you are in here as the defender of what is and isn't liberal is a mystery to me.
THis fukking bytch was the on-air mouthpiece of the Obama admin for fukks sake; getting talking point texts and shyt during Morning Joe shows.
She may be a terrible liberal but she is still one.

:mjlol: now its a wide spectrum of liberalism :mjlol:

dose this fukkery apply to conservatism ? i dont think so
they have a core set of rules in which makes dem conservative otherwise they are labeled accordingly republicans or moderates

u will NEVER EVER EVER hear a person claiming to be a conservative whom is 'pro choice' shyt like that dosnt exist in their inner circle

so why should that apply to the other side
u & the other dude are non democrats whom like to throw the L word around to lumped the brand together

:camby:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjlol: now its a wide spectrum of liberalism :mjlol:

dose this fukkery apply to conservatism ? i dont think so
they have a core set of rules in which makes dem conservative otherwise they are labeled accordingly republicans or moderates

u will NEVER EVER EVER hear a person claiming to be a conservative whom is 'pro choice' shyt like that dosnt exist in their inner circle

so why should that apply to the other side
u & the other dude are non democrats whom like to throw the L word around to lumped the brand together

:camby:
:what:
I guess you have never heard of Rockefeller Republicans or the Log Cabin Republicans or pro-choice conservatives like Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins.
There is a wide spectrum of conservatism too. It isn't one size fits all because people tend to be more passionate about one issue over another.