No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So its black people and hip hop's fault dat has made so many white folks ignorant & disgustin racists ova da past 400 years...

kobe-laugh.gif
I'm sitting here disappointed that none of you pointed out the twitter trend that this spawned from black people.

By TRACY WALSH

PublishedMARCH 11, 2015, 12:49 PM EDT

Twitter blew up with the satirical hashtag #RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery on Wednesday morning after a panel on MSNBC managed to blame rap music for a recent outburst of racism at the University of Oklahoma.

The tweets, some of which were reposted by hip hop artist Talib Kweli, who has nearly a million followers, pushed the hashtag to become a national trending topic on Twitter.

The mocking began after Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol took part in a panel discussion on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" and blamed the "cesspool" of popular culture for the racist chant sung by white fraternity members in Oklahoma over the weekend.

Here are some of the best tweets:

Get North Or Die Trying #RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery

— MUGGA MANZIEL (@GrandeMarshall) March 11, 2015

Get Free or Die Trying
#RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery

— Kei (@keibenet) March 11, 2015

(Lmao) RT @kentuckyviews: Black star line #RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery

— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli) March 11, 2015

LL Cool J "Massa said knock you out" #rapalbumsthatcausedslavery

— Manual Neuer (@BullhammerPT) March 11, 2015

Lmao Straight outta Cotton got me crying #RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery

— AJ (@tacojenkins) March 11, 2015

#RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery The Miseducation of Joe Scarborough

— Bricoleur Chad (@chadstanton) March 11, 2015

It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back, As Of Course They Should.#RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery

— Caredwen Foley (@caredwen) March 11, 2015

The Intentionally Withheld Education of Lauryn Hill#rapalbumsthatcausedslavery

— Little Skeedie (@SKEEerra) March 11, 2015

All Eyez On Me At Auction #RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery

— Common Sensai (@CommonSensai) March 11, 2015

#RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery Straight Outta Dixie

— Serious Black (@NicT10) March 11, 2015

Three Fifths Mafia #RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery

— Rod TBGWT (@rodimusprime) March 11, 2015

#RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery Good Slave M.A.A.D. Owner

— Thug (@Phade2Black_10) March 11, 2015

I'm Dark and Massa's Not #RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery

— Other Ryan on JOX (@EagleEye1906) March 11, 2015

Fear of A Black Planet #RapAlbumsThatCausedSlavery

— Notorious TSF (@MsFlowersTweets) March 11, 2015
Some dude was like, you got to do this to laugh instead of crying.
B_0w2WHWIAAYs2X.jpg:large

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:what:
I guess you have never heard of Rockefeller Republicans or the Log Cabin Republicans or pro-choice conservatives like Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins.
There is a wide spectrum of conservatism too. It isn't one size fits all because people tend to be more passionate about one issue over another.

:snoop: snowe & collins aint no damn conservatives
they are not even considered republicans by many ((( moderates breh mod•e•rates)))

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm sitting here disappointed that none of you pointed out the twitter trend that this spawned from black people.

I don't have/follow twitter nor fukk wit social media like dat so mah only real portal to anything involvin da two when it comes to shyt like dis is from hea.

But dem shyts are hilarious tho.:heh:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
again this is bullshyt... u know it u just trollin

watch da show

LOL at bring up a philosophy from five & half decades ago

Whats bullshyt? that a CAC liberal Democrat like Mika cant be a bigoted racists?

Watched the show plenty of time especially in '08 after Obama smashed Hillary in the primary

The philosophy from 5 and a half decades ago of CaC liberals being bigots against blacks is still relevant today

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Whats bullshyt? that a CAC liberal Democrat like Mika cant be a bigoted racists?

Watched the show plenty of time especially in '08 after Obama smashed Hillary in the primary

The philosophy from 5 and a half decades ago of CaC liberals being bigots against blacks is still relevant today

whatever ... larry elder

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think i've watched this morning joe show once or twice. i think it's supposed to be "center"-right. msnbc is too left so they let this dude and his wife go a little to the right.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-most-influential-show-is-still-run-by-a-staunch-conservative/
many times I’m the only conservative on that program, but count the words. I dominate the program. So it’s basically, if there are five liberals around the set, what makes the show fascinating is it’s five liberals against one conservative, and just to be blunt, given the authority that I am given on that show by the network and the format and by my co-host Mika, that’s usually a pretty fair fight.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Scarborough
party: republican

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

this was a big ass missed opportunity with TLR

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't think it's important how far left she is, she's a Democrat that is up there sounding like some FOX NEWS anchor :beli: