Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
At least one of least one of them had it right; Difference between a racist chant and a rap song. Also, Empire's ratings must have them fuming. They threw shots out of nowhere.
If dude was rapping and it drops in a rhyme they could have somewhat of an argument.. but the whole hang them from a tree line is blantant racism, add to that the location, and there is no way to even remotely defend these guys.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So these elitist old white people are really trying to make a connection between the racist SAE frat at the University of Oklahoma and rap music?

I would really like to see the rap song that talks about "lynching ******s" because that genre of hip hop has escaped me.

1. they're speaking on 2 videos. there's one of one of their mom reciting lyrics to trinidad james gold everything. the nikka nikka nikka part.
2. they're trying to twist it that that's the reason why wake flocka has cancelled his performance.

if you ask me i'd say that's what they're supposed to do. it's a white show and they're supposed to lie to defend their own.

the video of the mom reciting the lyrics is a non issue to me. hey if you don't want white people reciting lyrics then the artists shouldn't be rapping them. rappers and record labels should also take responsibility.

the other video of the bus that is the real issue. but of course cacs will take the non issue and mix it with the other shyt and twist shyt.

morning joe a lame show anyway who gives a fuc about wha they think... but that's tv for you. a bunch of white people giving their bullshyt opinion about shyt they don't understand and making millions off it.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Limosine Liberal. Ole' Claire from Homeland lookin' ass :mjlol:

The fact that you think Mika was just trolling says alot about your worldview of CACs..Its like you cant believe a far left limousine liberal CAC like Mika Brzezinski who by the way is a registered Democrat and her Dad worked for Jimmy Carter would feel that way about black people and rap music :francis:..

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact that you think Mika was just trolling says alot about your worldview of CACs..Its like you cant believe a far left limousine liberal CAC like Mika Brzezinski who by the way is a registered Democrat and her Dad worked for Jimmy Carter would feel that way about black people rap music :francis:..
Nah, I get it.

I was merely just throwing some shyt out there as to where the vane was pointing. I know they're THAT ignorant, but I was wondering what the odds were that they're possibly that daft.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Nah, I get it.

I was merely just throwing some shyt out there as to where the vane was pointing. I know they're THAT ignorant, but I was wondering what the odds were that they're possibly that daft.

CACS gonna CAC no matter what their ideology/leaning/party/worldview is is how I rationalize it which is why im never surprised or even bothered by it because I know deep down its in their nature to feel that way :manny:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
CACS gonna CAC no matter what their ideology/leaning/party/worldview is is how I rationalize it which is why im never surprised or even bothered by it because I know deep down its in their nature to feel that way :manny:
Bigot, you have yet to justify your claim that she is "far left" (:russ:). Are you capable of justifying it?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Willie Giest use to have a show before morning joe came on. Nothing racist about him or Mika or Joe. Sorry brehs.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I watched her Home Page Show and Morning Joe back in my college days and concluded that shes a far left limousine liberal :yeshrug:
I want to know when she advocated ANY of the positions I mentioned, much less most of them.