MSCHF and Lil Nas X coming out with Air satan

cdub123

Bed Stuy Do or Die
Daps
Reppin
How much more obvious does it have to get? This dude is giving Satan a lapdance and makes shoes as a tribute. This isn't trolling or symbolism. It's these guys who are giving a tribute to their god.

Matthew 4
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

If Satan tempted Jesus, why wouldn't he offer the same deal to others? Satan is so deceptive he uses what people would think are innocent, gets people hooked and then unleashes his destructive agenda. Lil Nas X came out as this seemingly innocent guy who made a catchy country rap song that kids love, and once kids get latched on to him, he increasingly gets more demonic.

This is why I keep telling people to accept Jesus as Savior, being washed in his blood and repent for all their sins. It's only going to get more and more wicked and you really want to be spiritually right when Jesus comes back.

Respect bro.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
this faggit is straight pushing demonic filth to the max :scust:
Guy is expressing unresolved psychological issues with the Satan/Devil association. Prally grew up in a christian home. Given the agenda has made use of him in such a large way, its eery how they are find with the inferences. Even non religious folks see the abstraction of devilment/anarchism. Not good look for someone seeking integration into normalization. It touches on the latent feeling in the general mind that the "behaviour" is unnatural or counter to good order and societal standardization.

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
Buck Breaking coming soon family

yes indeed
full