MSCHF and Lil Nas X coming out with Air satan

killacal

Banned
Daps
It's amazing that idiots still try to tell you that the devil ain't real when all the elites and entertainers in this world literally worship the demon on the daily :yeshrug:
whoa :whoa:all them randomly paint him in a positive light:troll: he don't exist tho

Neither does God:troll:

Once you realize they worship the devil, it makes the atheism they push oh so nefarious :wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These celebrities will openly tell you which “god” they worship and yet you will still have people saying “it’s just entertainment. It’s just a metaphor. It’s just symbolism. No one can truly sell their soul.”

Katy Perry said she sold her soul to become successful and people just shrugged their shoulders. What more can one do at this point? :yeshrug:

Not literally

Same people who will sell you on the devil live like they going to hell.

The devil is fear personified and a control mechanism in religion for the unenlightened.

You can manifest your fears and they most def control people.

If all it took was soul sales then it should be a lot of rich people. Brehs gonna die looking for spiritual short cuts to material gains.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
if I'm the same God that created the universe and everything in existence then I'm simply blinking breh out of existence with just a thought and then continuing on with the rest of my day

all that extra hoopla for ultimately no reason at all

If God is real then he's just out here playing games with u nikkas

u don't have to play the game

:manny:
To be honest I would make some shyt outside of my influence if I had that level of power, if you make everything in existence completely under your control then that defeats the point of it, either way, that's just what it is, when we die we gonna find out what everything is all about.