MSCHF and Lil Nas X coming out with Air satan

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
These are just...shoes. Do you really think you'll go to Hell for wearing shoes???

Yes

49d36f31169ffc9fc4193e783c1d5c4d.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Thing I don't think people understand is that satan from his inception has been used as a symbol of the darkness of humanity and we really in a society that keeps representing him in a positive manner, you got this, that match.com commercial, that billie elish video too. It's a religious figure that by his essence should always be represented as the villain. So something like this is feeding into that dark energy, even if it's entertainment and just a money move, they're still using imagery and symbolism of a religion's most evil figure so they taking all of what that means too.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Thing I don't think people understand is that satan from his inception has been used as a symbol of the darkness of humanity and we really in a society that keeps representing him in a positive manner, you got this, that match.com commercial, that billie elish video too. It's a religious figure that by his essence should always be represented as the villain. So something like this is feeding into that dark energy, even if it's entertainment and just a money move, they're still using imagery and symbolism of a religion's most evil figure so they taking all of what that means too.

65aa144dcff66a475917fe70e0e8ce8e_w200.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
These celebrities will openly tell you which “god” they worship and yet you will still have people saying “it’s just entertainment. It’s just a metaphor. It’s just symbolism. No one can truly sell their soul.”

Katy Perry said she sold her soul to become successful and people just shrugged their shoulders. What more can one do at this point? :yeshrug:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How much more obvious does it have to get? This dude is giving Satan a lapdance and makes shoes as a tribute. This isn't trolling or symbolism. It's these guys who are giving a tribute to their god.

Matthew 4
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

If Satan tempted Jesus, why wouldn't he offer the same deal to others? Satan is so deceptive he uses what people would think are innocent, gets people hooked and then unleashes his destructive agenda. Lil Nas X came out as this seemingly innocent guy who made a catchy country rap song that kids love, and once kids get latched on to him, he increasingly gets more demonic.

This is why I keep telling people to accept Jesus as Savior, being washed in his blood and repent for all their sins. It's only going to get more and more wicked and you really want to be spiritually right when Jesus comes back.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Why did God create someone so bad?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Why did God create someone so bad?
Well by how the story goes he turned against God, so it was just a greater force of emotion at that point, I'm pretty sure God wasn't expecting someone he made to really betray him like that. Either way I'm not a theologist so you'd wanna ask those questions to someone who actually knows their stuff.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Well by how the story goes he turned against God, so it was just a greater force of emotion at that point, I'm pretty sure God wasn't expecting someone he made to really betray him like that. Either way I'm not a theologist so you'd wanna ask those questions to someone who actually knows their stuff.
if I'm the same God that created the universe and everything in existence then I'm simply blinking breh out of existence with just a thought and then continuing on with the rest of my day

all that extra hoopla for ultimately no reason at all

If God is real then he's just out here playing games with u nikkas

u don't have to play the game

:manny:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Dude has been doing way too much but seeing how his career is going the way of a used condom i understand the need to ramp it up and get those numbers back to were they used to be. Shoe is :yeshrug: but all that extra shyt is just to justify the pricetag on a colourway you could probably have made,its not that great of a shoe imo,besides who wants to were satan shoes anyway?:hhh: