Ms. Voletta Wallace To The Diddler: I Hope That I See Sean Combs One Day And The Only Thing I Want To Do Is Slap The Shyt Out Of Him

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Dudes in this thread tryna tell her how to feel what is wrong w yall man :mjlol:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Man she needs to sit down and stfu. Because without Diddy she'd be still sitting in BedStuy walking around with her tarp shopping stroller. Can't stand this sour ass old b1tch. I don't care if this post makes me look like an a$$hole but this b1tch walks around like her sh't don't stink.
Think Biggies Mum was well educated and had a good job

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Man she needs to sit down and stfu. Because without Diddy she'd be still sitting in BedStuy walking around with her tarp shopping stroller. Can't stand this sour ass old b1tch. I don't care if this post makes me look like an a$$hole but this b1tch walks around like her sh't don't stink.
Y’all nikkas just be talking breh… I swear.

:comeon:

‘Christopher George Latore Wallace was born at St. Mary's Hospital in the New York City borough of Brooklynon May 21, 1972, the only child of Jamaican immigrant parents. His mother, Voletta Wallace, was a preschool teacher, while his father, Selwyn George Latore, was a welder and politician.”

IMG-4801.jpg