Ms. Voletta Wallace To The Diddler: I Hope That I See Sean Combs One Day And The Only Thing I Want To Do Is Slap The Shyt Out Of Him

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Hate to be the one to say it, but BIG was abusive to Faith. JM members have admitted it publicly.

So it sounds weird for Ms. Wallace to say that Puff needs to apologize to his Mom.
She was offered some $$$ for that statement. To give "legitimacy". A lot of this just seems WAYYY too convenient. Are CACs making a power play at hiphop by finally colonizing all of it? Youre also hearing rumors about random black women who want to take down Kanye and Jay Z. Just weird. I DO NOT SUPPORT DIDDY THOUGH, THROW THE BOOK AT HIM. I just think that the optics are interesting. CACs barely get coverage like this.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man she needs to sit down and stfu. Because without Diddy she'd be still sitting in BedStuy walking around with her tarp shopping stroller. Can't stand this sour ass old b1tch. I don't care if this post makes me look like an a$$hole but this b1tch walks around like her sh't don't stink.
What respectable Black man calls a 70 year old Black woman a b1tch? Check yourself.

I'm sure she knows her son Biggie was not a saint.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man she needs to sit down and stfu. Because without Diddy she'd be still sitting in BedStuy walking around with her tarp shopping stroller. Can't stand this sour ass old b1tch. I don't care if this post makes me look like an a$$hole but this b1tch walks around like her sh't don't stink.
Neg clown ass mafukka.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You're wrong. Despite the hard knock poverty raps that Big made, his Mother was a Registered Nurse.

Neither Biggie or Puffy rescued her from anything. Including being stuck in Bed Stuy pushing tarp covered strollers.

You should be banned. If this is a board of Black men, you should be gone. Ignore listed you anyway.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wrong. Despite the hard knock poverty raps that Big made, his Mother was a Registered Nurse.

Neither Biggie or Puffy rescued her from anything. Including being stuck in Bed Stuy pushing tarp covered strollers.

You should be banned. If this is a board of Black men, you should be gone. Ignore listed you anyway.
Idgaf. Ban me. I've never liked her after the way she treated Kim. You niccas want to act like hoes and be sensitive about a different opinion on someone NONE OF YOU NICCAS KNOW. Be all high and mighty and go on ahead. And why're you announcing you're putting me on ignore like a weirdo. Just do it b'sh nicca and keep it moving :dead: Acting like i'm supposed to care. Eat a dicc :russ:

Last edited: