Ms. Voletta Wallace To The Diddler: I Hope That I See Sean Combs One Day And The Only Thing I Want To Do Is Slap The Shyt Out Of Him

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
What is her beef with him?She rarely speaks
“I hope that I see Sean one day and the only thing I want to do is slap the daylights out of him. And you can quote me on that,” she adds. “Because I liked him. I didn’t want to believe all the awful things, but I’m so ashamed and embarrassed.”
Seems like the video made her change her tune.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Man she needs to sit down and stfu. Because without Diddy she'd be still sitting in BedStuy walking around with her tarp shopping stroller. Can't stand this sour ass old b1tch. I don't care if this post makes me look like an a$$hole but this b1tch walks around like her sh't don't stink.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to be the one to say it, but BIG was abusive to Faith. JM members have admitted it publicly.

So it sounds weird for Ms. Wallace to say that Puff needs to apologize to his Mom.
If I’m not mistaken, he was also abusive towards Kim too. I mean no disrespect, but it appears as though high calorie rappers are very abusive.

Last edited:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man she needs to sit down and stfu. Because without Diddy she'd be still sitting in BedStuy walking around with her tarp shopping stroller. Can't stand this sour ass old b1tch. I don't care if this post makes me look like an a$$hole but this b1tch walks around like her sh't don't stink.
Come on man… :mjlol:

She’s an interesting lady. Every time I hear her speaks it’s very negative,
Her son wasn’t singing about flowers and rainbows, yet I’m sure she has no problem paying her bills with money from his estate.

Diddy’s mom looks like she has hands, so I doubt she will stand there and let Ms Wallace slap her son.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Damn…I would have thought he would at least took care of her and bigs kids

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Not true. If Biggie didn’t sign with Puff he would have been signed to Roc-a-fella.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
How about you shut your bytch ass up? :camby: You gotta be a cac calling a 70 year old woman a bytch

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hate to be the one to say it, but BIG was abusive to Faith. JM members have admitted it publicly.

So it sounds weird for Ms. Wallace to say that Puff needs to apologize to his Mom.
Did you expect her to say “based on hearsay my dead son was allegedly abusive to his baby mother 30 years ago so I do not have an opinion on this subject?”