Mrs. Chris Jericho was storming the Capitol

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
His dad didn't donate to trump this time around according to the FEC site.

He seems to be donate to whoever the Republican is (donated to Romney), wouldn't consider him a Trumper like the McMahon family unless theres something out there that I don't know.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
These Trump freaks are heading back to The Capitol on March 4th because they think that is when Trump will be inaugurated as the 19th President of the United states as part of some bizarre conspiracy theory that has them believing Joe Biden is faking being president and the military is running the country until Trump comes back.

You know Jericho and his old lady believe that dumb shyt and she'll probably be in DC on March 4th looking like an a$$hole. Jericho might even be there with her.
:hhh: Hope they all catch some hot ones this round

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Glad I never stanned this overrated trash. Y’all swore this dude was one of the GOATs when he doesn’t have anything memorable in his catalogue outside Michaels and Beniot. And this dude on tv built like Chris Farley looking ridiculous just like the old dinosaurs he use to bytch about in the 90s.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The kids are most likely MAGA too. Shame, because with two loser parents, they never had a chance to be anything special. :unimpressed:

This fat, alcoholic jive turkey is going to keep exposing himself and I'm here for it. Good to know his wife is a Trump-loving dweeb also. :camby: