Mrs. Chris Jericho was storming the Capitol

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t this bytch from Canada too?

Trump supporters have to be the dumbest people on earth :pachaha:

anyways, AEW should be trying to phase Jericho out- not a good look for a company trying to appear very progressive

Jericho is also beyond flabby, so nothing of value will be lost. I know diehard AEW stans will ignore this thread tho

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Tony Khan needs to cut ties before Jericho got AEW on the Summer Jam for the wrong reasons.
These Trump freaks are heading back to The Capitol on March 4th because they think that is when Trump will be inaugurated as the 19th President of the United states as part of some bizarre conspiracy theory that has them believing Joe Biden is faking being president and the military is running the country until Trump comes back.

You know Jericho and his old lady believe that dumb shyt and she'll probably be in DC on March 4th looking like an a$$hole. Jericho might even be there with her.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

anyways, AEW should be trying to phase Jericho out- not a good look for a company trying to appear very progressive

Jericho is also beyond flabby, so nothing of value will be lost. I know diehard AEW stans will ignore this thread tho

Apparently Canada has some of the more fervent right wingers out there.

Daps

I agree with you but phasing out MAGAts will leave you with like 20 white wrestlers in all of the major companies combined so that probably won't happen:lolbron:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
These Trump freaks are heading back to The Capitol on March 4th because they think that is when Trump will be inaugurated as the 19th President of the United states as part of some bizarre conspiracy theory that has them believing Joe Biden is faking being president and the military is running the country until Trump comes back.

You know Jericho and his old lady believe that dumb shyt and she'll probably be in DC on March 4th looking like an a$$hole. Jericho might even be there with her.

:what: I can’t even wrap my head around that stupid ass theory

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Magats need to be phased out all over.. it's not about political compass anymore. it's a cult of racist and fascist views peppered with dangerous conspiracy theories and a lack of critical thinking.
In addition to downplaying and spreading the COVID too. Jericho playing the Sturgis rally, catching the COVID then seemingly hiding it was a horrible look for all parties involved and this is another cherry on top. This guy is almost quite literally toxic at this point and needs to get hit with the deavors ASAP, I understand Khan might be hesitant because he’s an established name who’s helped them a ton, but enough is enough. Get this flabby MAGAT out the paint before he does real damage

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:what: I can’t even wrap my head around that stupid ass theory

March 4th is when Inauguration Day was originally when the constitution was written. For whatever absurd reason, they think there's going to be an event that puts Trump back into the white house, even though there's literally no chance of that happening.

Trumpanzees are part of a Qult. Hopefully their kids aren't being indoctrinated into this bullshyt.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm confused why people in here are so angered when the basis of this whole forum is literally a company whose CEO is buddies with Trump and whose wife was in Trump's administration

Waiting for the
BouncyAccurateArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

replies :mjlol:

Reminds me when that NXT wrestler tweeted he was a Trump supporter and all the wrestlers attacked him meanwhile they kiss Vince and Taker's ass every chance they can lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That whole thing was predicated on nonsense about a stolen election. Even being there makes you part of what transpired.

I understand what you are saying but you really think they will arrest people that were in DC but no where near the Capitol and or took part in the riot?

Last edited:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Was Jericho himself there? Doubt they would fire a guy for something his wife did