Mrs. Chris Jericho was storming the Capitol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The day of 1/6 the podcast he released was all about the hottest conspiracies of 2020 so he just had a dude on to talk about Qanon and the election fraud bullshyt. Great timing, breh.

I don't listen to wrestling podcasts very much, so I took your description lightly.

..........then I read the description of the episode.

David Weiss of the Flat Earth Podcast returns to talk about conspiracies of 2020 which include everything from COVID19 to QAnon, and of course the Flat Earth! He shares his thoughts on the pandemic (and why it’s not a real pandemic), what he thinks about the vaccines and the vaccination process, depopulation theories, and the great deception! He talks about QAnon and Q Drops, the importance of “waking people up,” and how the Flat Earth philosophy completely changed his life..

Bruh, what the ever loving fukk. :gucci:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Just to play devils advocate, what if it wasn’t really Chris who donated to Trump but his wife with his money:ohhh: and he just:hubie:

Ain't no devil's advocate here, he had Jr on his podcast, on his Twitter doubted the election results, hid he had covid, has conspiracy loons on his podcast. Fuher Trump tells Chris to jump, Chris drops to his knees and sucks him off.

I remember years ago you always heard jericho was a good guy. Turns out he is a reprehensible piece of shyt. Hopefully someone turns in his thug c*nt rag of a wife.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He’s one of those “I’m not political types” secret Trump supporters who doesn’t have the balls to make his MAGA support outwardly known, likely fearing backlash.
EIt0T4LXYAUAMJA.png

How do you know someone is very very political? They begin a sentence with "I'm not a political person but...".:francis:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't read any of this thread, but this is what happens when you neglect your wife brehs :troll: