Mr somebody is the wackest poster on this site

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
. Mr somebody endorses slavery. Believes women should be subservient to men and most recently blamed an 8 year old for getting sexually assaulted yet most of the posters think he is cool. A catch phrase is everything.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
. Mr somebody endorses slavery. Believes women should be subservient to men and most recently blamed an 8 year old for getting sexually assaulted yet most of the posters think he is cool. A catch phrase is everything.

Bud, we have different philosophies on life that put us at odds with one another. You believe getting fellatio from a man doesnt make you a homosexual. Bud Bundy you defend homosexuality which makes you a bad role model for the youth and you believe when a child is propositioned for fellatio by his male peers that he should not fight back or scream but should instead, give fellatio if hes afraid. I dont believe these in these things because its better to fight back and be injured than to give fellatio to a man. I thought this was common sense but in the demonic realm, i guess not.

Women should be subservient to men because God created them to help us. We need them and without their help and cooperation the world goes into chaos and shambles. Take a look at all of the single mothers out there that had no direction and thought they could do it on their own. Sadly, statistically, many of their progeny make up the criminal element in this demonic realm. Too many criminals disrupt peace. Its so demonic, friend.

Men will always enslave other men because it is mans nature to subdue one another. This has nothing to do with your service to God though because he always comes first.

Im glad we had this time to talk with one another, friend. It means a lot to me like a Christmas card from my Grandmother. :jawalrus:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lot of TLR posters are not very bright. Personally i can't respect an alias with 9,000+ posts.