Mr somebody is the wackest poster on this site

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
I am an atheistic demonic heathen who goes against everything he represents and even I can't cosign this thread breh

Outside of his stupid creationist beliefs Mowgli/Mr Somebody is one of the best and most influential posters on this site

he got everyone including myself using the word "demonic" in our everyday language

:ohlawd:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m0505uFy571qgn10ho1_400.jpg

Being hated by friends seems like its taken a toll on your mind. Perhaps some of this plus rep will help brighten your spirits, friend. Salud.

:deadmanny:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
I am an atheistic demonic heathen who goes against everything he represents and even I can't cosign this thread breh

Outside of his stupid creationist beliefs Mowgli/Mr Somebody is one of the best and most influential posters on this site

he got everyone including myself using the word "demonic" in our everyday language

:ohlawd:

@innocentdevil dapped me,with her ol beautiful, sexy, natural long hair, non weave, deep dimples having chocolate self :ohlawd:

:: simps hard :::

I WON

beetlejuice-fashion-lydia-deetz-style-winona-ryder-Favim.com-295262.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Think he's GOAT personally. I call things demonic IRL now and when being sincere among homies, I end sentences with friend/brother.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Think he's GOAT personally. I call things demonic IRL now and when being sincere among homies, I end sentences with friend/brother.

I find myself doing the same thing. I even got my girl doing it after calling her friend so much :dead: :snoop:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This Mr. Somebody gave him pos rep and said "Gee wiz friend. Lets find friendship instead of new enemies."

:russ:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When someone hates you when all youve done is try to help them you're dealing with an individual who is screaming for an intervention. A friend who needs your help. Friend, a friend that needs a friend, friend.

Christopher Dorner is having a moment in his life where he feels swagger jacking the Devil is the best way to garner attention and obtain recognition that he may possibly not be recieving in real life. These are the ways of young demonic spirits because when friends reach a mature age and look back on their lives, these are the times that hopefully, help them grow so they can teach the youth what not to do as it concerns building relationships with friends, friends. Lets not be antisocial in ways that divides us from the beauty of friendship that God has given us the ability to obtain from friends.

Ephesians 4:29 ESV

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Good luck yall. The temptation of filth is necessary but we must resist. Good luck in your endeavors.