"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
so I’m a bit confused on the whole thing with Dom in the loop world saying Elliot looked nothing like his ID picture, what’s the deal with that?
"Real" Elliot (the actual person) looks different from "Mastermind" Elliot (the personality that's been in control throughout the entire show)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The only questions I have are:

• What was White Rose's machine supposed to be?
  • What happened to Tyrell / what was the blue light he saw before he allegedly died in the woods? I don't remember them ever confirming he died like they did with the other characters.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Real" Elliot (the actual person) looks different from "Mastermind" Elliot (the personality that's been in control throughout the entire show)
then why did his mom & Angela’s parents recognize him as Elliot?

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
so I’m a bit confused on the whole thing with Dom in the loop world saying Elliot looked nothing like his ID picture, what’s the deal with that?
We've never seen what the real Elliot looked like. He doesn't look like Rami Malek.

Real Elliot looked like the Mastermind personality at first because the Mastermind forgot that he was just a personality and assumed control. To him, he was the real Elliot, and the world responded as such.

After he killed the real Elliot, shyt started to crumble.

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We've never seen what the real Elliot looked like. He doesn't look like Rani Malek.

Real Elliot looked like the Mastermind personality (rami malek)at first becauset Mastermind forgot that he was just a personality and assumed control.

After he killed the real Elliot, shyt started to crumble.
but his mom and Angela’s parents recognized him as real Elliot? That’s where it confuses me

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah I don't know that just throwing him back in to the real world is the right answer here :francis:

You gotta wonder if the shot of the "theater" the 4 personalities and then rolling film before the real Elliot opened his eyes was a way of implying that they were giving him all the knowledge and memories he missed while he was out. Specially giving The Mastermind final monologue about how we all changed the real Elliot. It didn't seem he was going to be thrown to the real world without any knowledge of anything.

NOW, OG Elliot does have a personality disorder and a really fukked up childhood so no matter what happened he's still gonna struggle like a motherfukker. But that was the point...don't give up and keep going.

This shyt really was End of Evangelion. Blessmail took some of Anno's fukked up ideas - that he had while he was suffering from deep depression - and executed them in a different and beautiful way. As I said before, Sam is the GOAT Evangelion stan, I can't be convinced otherwise :blessed:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I just hate having to put legit masterpieces in order. They are fukking incredible and that's that.

I'll say this though. None of them have the replay value Mr Robot has :wow:
What shows are on your list? :picard:

Last edited:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
but his mom and Angela’s parents recognized him as real Elliot? That’s where it confuses me
Because The Mastermind didn't realize he was just a personality at that point. At that point, he was the only Elliot.

shyt hit the fan and the Mastermind "disassociated" from the real Elliot only after he killed him.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The only questions I have are:

• What was White Rose's machine supposed to be?
  • What happened to Tyrell / what was the blue light he saw before he allegedly died in the woods? I don't remember them ever confirming he died like they did with the other characters.

i suppose the machine was supposed to be some kind of gateway or something into an alternative reality/universe.

i thought the light tyrell saw was just a cell phone?