DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That's 1 question left.

Here's a couple more:

- How the fukk did White Rose convince Angela, Irving and others that he project was worth a damn :patrice: I guess the broad we met this season - the one that was :snoop: at WR all season long for making stupid decisions regarding Elliot and that ended up bailing on her - wasn't as blind as other followers and that shows WR wasn't teflon...but still.

- What did Tyrell from FCorp accomplish as part of that reality?? We know The Mastermind created that world to keep the OG Elliot safe and happy. But there was still a character that, it seemed, knew it was all bullshyt and wanted to warn OG Elliot about it.

The answers to these questions are "it doesn't really matter" but those are still things Blessmail put a fukk ton of time and effort (well, not the last question) in building and presenting...
Nah breh lets ask the real question.... who the fukk really shot and killed Romero?
SpiffyOffensiveDevilfish-small.gif
Stray bullet my ass, Dom was on that bullshyt with that theory

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it and I'm kinda glad they didn’t go the sci fi/alternate universe route. The whole show has been about Elliot’s mental disorders so that would have been hard to swallow. It was cool that he “trapped” the real personality in that loop and I was waiting for the final reveal but I understand why they chose to end it like that. Either you make the final personality a character we know, which probably wouldn’t make sense, or you make it a whole new person which would be a weird reveal.

It’s one of my all time favorite shows but I still have questions about what happened to Elliot during those 3 days after 5/9 and exactly wtf Whiterose’s machine was. Leon also should have gotten a better sendoff after how he came through for Elliot in the clutch.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Top 2 and it’s not 2 :ufdup:

I just hate having to put legit masterpieces in order. They are fukking incredible and that's that.

I'll say this though. None of them have the replay value Mr Robot has :wow:

The guy we knew the whole time was another personality. We've never seen or known the real Elliot.

We only know he looks nothing like The Mastermind Elliot. And that he has blue eyes. :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man I feel like there was still so many mysteries left. Like what happened to that German dude in the woods and what was that blue light?

Still don’t know what the machine does
If I can be critical for a second...I'm willing to bet these questions would be answered if we got all 5 seasons :francis:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"We never met the real Elliot. We picked up the story in season one right when this guy took over. Doing the vigilante hacker thing, creating F society. This one didn’t even recognize his own sister."

Correct, right?

Darlene in the end was seeing the real Elliot we never met, for the 1st time.
Darlene grew up with the real Elliot? I guess it was the first time she’s seen him since the events of the show started

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"We never met the real Elliot. We picked up the story in season one right when this guy took over. Doing the vigilante hacker thing, creating F society. This one didn’t even recognize his own sister."

Correct, right?

Darlene in the end was seeing the real Elliot we never met, for the 1st time.

Yes