"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Daps
Wtf was that? So no explanation on white rose Machine or tyrell or all those 11:16 clocks?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It's not over, brehs. If we just hit REWIND, everyone comes back

angela-630x354.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
My man Tyrell died in the woods with no real explanation like an animal :mjcry:
I mean he got caught slipping and got shot :yeshrug:not the death he deserved but it was what it was with him, he died randomly just like his sexy ass scary bdsm wife died randomly by some simp

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What was White Rose's machine supposed to be? :patrice:

Man I feel like there was still so many mysteries left. Like what happened to that German dude in the woods and what was that blue light?

Still don’t know what the machine does

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What was White Rose's machine supposed to be? :patrice:

That's 1 question left.

Here's a couple more:

- How the fukk did White Rose convince Angela, Irving and others that he project was worth a damn :patrice: I guess the broad we met this season - the one that was :snoop: at WR all season long for making stupid decisions regarding Elliot and that ended up bailing on her - wasn't as blind as other followers and that shows WR wasn't teflon...but still.

- What did Tyrell from FCorp accomplish as part of that reality?? We know The Mastermind created that world to keep the OG Elliot safe and happy. But there was still a character that, it seemed, knew it was all bullshyt and wanted to warn OG Elliot about it.

The answers to these questions are "it doesn't really matter" but those are still things Blessmail put a fukk ton of time and effort (well, not the last question) in building and presenting...

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
First off...I liked the ending

they pulled off it wasn't real but it actually was really well. We never knew the "real Elliot" but we still saw the damage he was able to do due to his personalities :wow:If it would've ended with the real Elliot explaining everything as a fantasy, that would've been a cop out but what we got took that that trope and turned it on it's head :whoo: gonna miss this one and these threads :mjcry: til the next thread for the next fukkery filled show...Goodby Friends