"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The best part of the episode in my humble opinion is also the worst part, Irving. This was definitely a filler and they made that conversation so cryptic that it won't make sense until next week, like a cliffhanger. Everything points to this being a send off episode for Dom, the main villain main repeated phrase they don't believe in coincidences and Irving is there basically telling her DA knows everything. But if we never see Dom again and the plane doesn't blow up I wouldn't be surprised. Which means this episode was fan service :patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This was not just a coincidence....DA has been watching those two and Irving's meeting was planned
Yes it was... I love how y'all try and retconn shyt to make up for stupid shyt

You telling me they came up with the plan that morning, just printed out the passports, drove to a random airport............... And the dark army 1. Knew where they were going. 2. Called the bookstore to setup a book signing the same day 3. Got Irv from wherever he was, to the airport before they even got there 4. Did all that to hint "hey we still watching you" but also "hey I'm letting you go free after dispersing all the money an hour ago"

And they used their top goon to do that? And remember, he didn't run up on them... Dom just happened to go to the store for something or she'd have never even seen him. And what exactly were they being warned for? Dues money is gone forever, White Rose on international tv, all their paperwork and dealings are on the internet... fukk would Dom and Darlene do in Budapest to affect the DA in ANY way that would cause them fear... Or have a need to issue a warning

Y'all gotta stop trying to over-explain shyt that was obviously meant to be the other way... Elliot and his plans been 150 steps ahead of the dark army... If it wasn't for Wellick talking and Haiti's Kingpin, this shyt would have gone without a hitch. But now, in a secret hotel somewhere, the Dark Army in shambles, is now mind reading their plans and has setups already in place

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it was... I love how y'all try and retconn shyt to make up for stupid shyt

You telling me they came up with the plan that morning, just printed out the passports, drove to a random airport............... And the dark army 1. Knew where they were going. 2. Called the bookstore to setup a book signing the same day 3. Got Irv from wherever he was, to the airport before they even got there 4. Did all that to hint "hey we still watching you" but also "hey I'm letting you go free after dispersing all the money an hour ago"

And they used their top goon to do that? And remember, he didn't run up on them... Dom just happened to go to the store for something or she'd have never even seen him. And what exactly were they being warned for? Dues money is gone forever, White Rose on international tv, all their paperwork and dealings are on the internet... fukk would Dom and Darlene do in Budapest to affect the DA in ANY way that would cause them fear... Or have a need to issue a warning

Y'all gotta stop trying to over-explain shyt that was obviously meant to be the other way... Elliot and his plans been 150 steps ahead of the dark army... If it wasn't for Wellick talking and Haiti's Kingpin, this shyt would have gone without a hitch. But now, in a secret hotel somewhere, the Dark Army in shambles, is now mind reading their plans and has setups already in place

They left to go to the hotel from Dom's apartment, which the dark army had been watching for months. It would be easy to follow them from there to the hotel to find Elliot. Once he was found then they could follow both groups from there. Also did that seem like an official book signing to you? He talked to Dom, signed a book for her then left, he had no place to sit down and talk about his book with fans, he was just standing near the display. Maybe the warning was meant to stop Elliot from interfering with the project as a way of saying if he stops now he can get the same pass we're giving you. Nothing in this show is random.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Got damnit Dom and Darlene.

I'm a sap for that kinda shyt, sorry if it ruined the episode for anyone but I was invested.

:mjcry:

And Leon is the scariest, most inconsequential tv character of all time.

He's that threat of rain on a sunny and clear day. Never could get a beat on him. Perfectly written.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They left to go to the hotel from Dom's apartment, which the dark army had been watching for months. It would be easy to follow them from there to the hotel to find Elliot. Once he was found then they could follow both groups from there. Also did that seem like an official book signing to you? He talked to Dom, signed a book for her then left, he had no place to sit down and talk about his book with fans, he was just standing near the display. Maybe the warning was meant to stop Elliot from interfering with the project as a way of saying if he stops now he can get the same pass we're giving you. Nothing in this show is random.
What was it I said...........

"Y'all gotta stop trying to over-explain shyt that was obviously meant to be the other way... "

YOU just made all this up with a bunch of it coulds and well maybes.... The show didn't do none of this... Follow them.... At what point do they realize they are BOTH going to the airport and call Carnivale to show up at the airport to intercept??

And yes... I'm in the airport at least once a month.. Ain't no big ass book display like that without a signing. He also said "I'm on my book TOUR" meaning those dates been setup... The lady at the register knew him and wasn't surprised.. And when he told her he signed it, she already knew what to do. Dude was just standing next to his books, did he buy a ticket to get past the gate? Or use his dark army connections that would be dead at this point as their on International wanted lists and have no money?

Like yea... I COULD make up explanations for any nonsense I see in any show/movie... But I don't... It was pure fluff, used to say goodbye to Leon, Dom, and Erving.. And more important. It was Esmail's "Look I can do a rom-com" episode. It's like he's putting together a demo tape for the next job