"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Elliot and Darlene really did it. Man took away all the debt, realized it fukked up the world, then said 'Nah - I need to rob the supermegaultra rich' and then made that happen too.

Esmail just continues to stack greatness upon greatness :wow:The amount of :mindblown:shyt he's done in this show is amazing From a single shot episode in the middle of a riot, to a completely silent episode onto a five act play - Absolutely incredible.

Michael Cristofer left it all out on the court in his last performance as Price. He went through damn near every emotion as Price sitting at that table.

Mr. Robot having to take Elliot's place at the beginning of the hack, but Elliot re-emerging when White Rose promised him he could see Angela again:mjcry:

White Rose knowing what was coming and wearing the dress that they put aside for the project completion, as the feds raided and shot it out with Dark Army was a really neat ending.

The alter talk is still :whoo: and Elliot is going to Washington Township next week? :lupe:

We get a couple more eps to wrap it all up too. They'd have to fukk up really bad to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I feel like the elliot we know ain't real.
That's the last big spoiler

This possibility was raised back in Season 1 Ep. 4

6XqCpN7.gif

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The fact that all things point to the fact that the Eliott we see is another alter of the 'real' Eliott makes me uneasy. Especially with 4 episodes left. What if the real Eliott is some kind of character we don't even like? :lupe:

The way his moms mas talking about "he knows what he did" makes me think he has done some abusing himself.

Idc about the other alter as long as the Eliott we "grew up with" is the the real one.

Stop fcuking our minds Blessmail :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Elliot and Darlene really did it. Man took away all the debt, realized it fukked up the world, then said 'Nah - I need to rob the supermegaultra rich' and then made that happen too.

Esmail just continues to stack greatness upon greatness :wow:The amount of :mindblown:shyt he's done in this show is amazing From a single shot episode in the middle of a riot, to a completely silent episode onto a five act play - Absolutely incredible.

Michael Cristofer left it all out on the court in his last performance as Price. He went through damn near every emotion as Price sitting at that table.

Mr. Robot having to take Elliot's place at the beginning of the hack, but Elliot re-emerging when White Rose promised him he could see Angela again:mjcry:

White Rose knowing what was coming and wearing the dress that they put aside for the project completion, as the feds raided and shot it out with Dark Army was a really neat ending.

The alter talk is still :whoo: and Elliot is going to Washington Township next week? :lupe:

We get a couple more eps to wrap it all up too. They'd have to fukk up really bad to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

This possibility was raised back in Season 1 Ep. 4

6XqCpN7.gif

Here’s the thing though.

If we like it, why would we put this show or any show on a platform that say if the last ep is bad or not up to our expectations it’s now “man fukk this show it’s terrible they fukked up multiple seasons of great will off that one ep”

Like it’s amazing how people now view GOT after the last ep or 2...... but the ep that was the all out war people was saying was the great shyt they’ve ever seen in their lives:russ:

We so fickle as an audience :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Here’s the thing though.

If we like it, why would we put this show or any show on a platform that say if the last ep is bad or not up to our expectations it’s now “man fukk this show it’s terrible they fukked up multiple seasons of great will off that one ep”

Like it’s amazing how people now view GOT after the last ep or 2...... but the ep that was the all out war people was saying was the great shyt they’ve ever seen in their lives:russ:

Nah man....

People were saying "GOT" got shaky after "Beyond The Wall" which was season 7. Go check the original thread. Then the opinion of the show got progressively worse as season 8 went on.

Aside from that I agree with your over all point. I didn't like the finale of "The Sopranos" or "The Wire", but that didn't affect them over all. But if "Mr. Robot" fumbles this close to the finish line it will be disappointing as fukk.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Here’s the thing though.

:dahell:

Speak for yourself - I've been banging with this show since 2015. It's a classic to me regardless.

I'm looking at it from a writing perspective rather than just an audience POV.

Esmail created a whole world - with a beginning/ middle/ end, before the show started.

George RR Martin still hasn't finished the books - he had limited control over how GOT ended.

As a writer - I'd be more disappointed for Esmail having laid the groundwork with some of the best TV I've seen in years, if it doesn't stick the landing, than mad at the show for fumbling on the one yard line.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The fact that all things point to the fact that the Eliott we see is another alter of the 'real' Eliott makes me uneasy. Especially with 4 episodes left. What if the real Eliott is some kind of character we don't even like? :lupe:

The way his moms mas talking about "he knows what he did" makes me think he has done some abusing himself.

Idc about the other alter as long as the Eliott we "grew up with" is the the real one.

Stop fcuking our minds Blessmail :damn:
What if Elliott is actually his dad's past self from the machine

I'm going with that one... :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Here’s the thing though.

A show is nothing but a long story... I don't care how good a story, book, movie, series is.... If they ending makes it terrible, then the entire story is terrible.

No I can't go back and appreciate GOT the same, knowing when I'm watching it, these characters are going to nosedive soon.. Either that or just start being disgusted around season 6 again... It makes it terrible, just the same as horrible endings in movies

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah man....

People were saying "GOT" got shaky after "Beyond The Wall" which was season 7. Go check the original thread. Then the opinion of the show got progressively worse as season 8 went on.

Aside from that I agree with your over all point. I didn't like the finale of "The Sopranos" or "The Wire", but that didn't affect them over all. But if "Mr. Robot" fumbles this close to the finish line it will be disappointing as fukk.

Fred.

:dahell:

Speak for yourself - I've been banging with this show since 2015. It's a classic to me regardless.

I'm looking at it from a writing perspective rather than just an audience POV.

Esmail created a whole world - with a beginning/ middle/ end, before the show started.

George RR Martin still hasn't finished the books - he had limited control over how GOT ended.

As a writer - I'd be more disappointed for Esmail having laid the groundwork with some of the best TV I've seen in years, if it doesn't stick the landing, than mad at the show for fumbling on the one yard line.

A show is nothing but a long story... I don't care how good a story, book, movie, series is.... If they ending makes it terrible, then the entire story is terrible.

No I can't go back and appreciate GOT the same, knowing when I'm watching it, these characters are going to nosedive soon.. Either that or just start being disgusted around season 6 again... It makes it terrible, just the same as horrible endings in movies

Na, I get it and I respect all of that.

Just for me, if I was all for the ride of a show (or movie) then maybe it didn’t end like what I was expecting or hoping.

I can’t just jump to the other extreme that some do where all of a sudden this is the worst movie/show in the world. That don’t work for me but I see some do jump to that deep end of the extreme.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Wait Elliott was phishing electric company employees in the middle of the night on Christmas day...in minutes?
Yeah. He sent them that alert telling them to login. Like others have said, the hacks are real and the only thing unreal is the time he pulls them off.

Idk...I still have more of a gripe with the Deus Group having all their money in one place.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Episode was fukking flames :ohlawd:

Music reminded me a little bit to Utopia, just a perfect set up for this hack.

Give Price a cotdamn Emmy for fukks sakes, breh was outstanding this season and this episode could be the one that wins him some awards. His interactions with White Rose were always one of the highlights of a show that's already incredible, think about that :wow:

So what is left?

-White Rose's project. Elliot is gonna find out what it's all about now that he has that drive Price gave him.
-Elliot's third personality and one last secret Mr Robot has to tell him, as we saw in the opening from this ep.
-Aftermath of Deus Group going down. Will it make things worse like with the 5/9 hack?
-White Rose's attempt of revenge against Elliot or to get his project up and running again...or both.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Family Member Alters:patrice: Darlene for dolo:usure: Mr. Robot breaks the 4th Wall:lupe: Cipricani Wide Shut:whoo: International Elitist Scumbags :scust: FSociety season has returned:gladbron: Price:fire:/Zhang final pow wow:banderas: The ETHER got Dark Army's boss stammering:huhldup: Angela:rip: namedrop brought Elliot back:wow: Hack-of-the-Millennium commence:feedme: From a hundred, thousand, trillion:ohlawd: to the end of your chapter:ooh: 1 percent into Overdraft FUKKERY:umad: 666 CEO:boss: went out with 0 fukks, literally:myman: White Rose:laff:, Against All Odds:pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Dope Episode. Camera work is always well done in the single-shots. Loved that they used an IMSI exploit, scary what can be done with it. Acting as a portable cell tower intercepting traffic:banderas:
Elliot going out the front of the hotel was dumb as hell and made no sense, other than framing the shot, could've been done in the hotel, but whatever. And White Rose didn't even take a second look, even after questioning seeing him.

This episode confirms everyone we've seen in one of Elliot's flashbacks is a personality.

With the news that the hidden personality knew about Vera and didn't care, it makes me think it's the version of Elliot that watched his dad pass out at the theater and did nothing. Completely gave no fukks about the situation and went to enjoy himself. Kind of like knowing Vera was looking for him.

That version of Elliot was older than the boy in the boardroom.

Still holding out on my theory Elliot is dying in his apartment though.