Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I read about the "Fight Club" angle and it got me thinking about:

how I can't remember seeing anyone else interact with Mr. Robot besides Elliot. And remember when that chick was in his shower and she said something about "you missed the meeting today but luckily there is another one tonight" like he was supposed to be there even though he didn't know about it? And how is is that Elliot shows up the hideout and Mr. Robot immediately tells him about the plan to blow up that power plant but nobody else seemed to have heard him?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah I read about the "Fight Club" angle and it got me thinking about:

how I can't remember seeing anyone else interact with Mr. Robot besides Elliot. And remember when that chick was in his shower and she said something about "you missed the meeting today but luckily there is another one tonight" like he was supposed to be there even though he didn't know about it? And how is is that Elliot shows up the hideout and Mr. Robot immediately tells him about the plan to blow up that power plant but nobody else seemed to have heard him?

there are a shyt ton of signs/metaphors that indicate a lot of this isnt real. as the pressure built mentally, so have the physical responsibilities. even small things as having the pet fish to the pet dog. i havent even seen the dog this episode, wasnt there when he got there :yeshrug:. was just that hacker chick which would seemingly be a higher pressured situation to deal with vis a vis the dealer/fukk buddy since she had to watch the dog for him and now he has to juggle another chick. the levels are getting to a point beyond but almost everything is in doubt to me right now :yeshrug:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Elliot sure does have a lot of chicks for an antisocial hacker.

I'm sayin though. The childhood friend, his drug dealer/girlfriend, and even ol girl from the Mr. Robot crew :lolbron:

:what::mindblown::wtf::huhldup::scust: What did I just witness???? Is openly gay sex is whats poppin in these TV Streets???
fukked up part is that dude probably isn't even gay. He just did all that to fukk with the man's phone. :scust:

Pregnant BDSM though :huhldup:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'm sayin though. The childhood friend, his drug dealer/girlfriend, and even ol girl from the Mr. Robot crew :lolbron:

fukked up part is that dude probably isn't even gay. He just did all that to fukk with the man's phone. :scust:

Pregnant BDSM though
:huhldup:

exactly :heh: that dude takes Machiavelli to the next level. paying bums to take an ass-whoopin:heh:hes taking orders from that chick too. she knew all about that and called him a failure for not finishing what he went there for (w/e on that dudes phone). ridiculous.

he and elliot are almost like alternate reality versions of each other tho :lupe: dont know what to make of that dynamic