Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm going with the 'Fight Club' angle myself.

Maybe, he tried to off himself at the end thinking about his pops.

Show is pretty dope though:ehh:
i think that was Mr Robot pushing Elliot out the way and taking over his subconscious

like he didnt really push him off the ledge in real life,just in his mind

when they show Mr Robot walking away thats really Elliot but Mr Robot has taken over his subconscious

the next episode should show if the Fight Club theories are true or not

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Watching this show while your high :dwillhuh::mindblown:

THE NATURE BOY WATCHED EPISODE TWO AFTER SMOKING SOME ANGELDUST

shyt WAS
109017-ric-flair-WOO-gif-Imgur-DLqv.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah after watching the 2nd episode this is what i believe too

i think that everything else he sees is real like the other hackers and the people following him
The biggest clue to me is the blond hacker that acts like she has known him forever. The first time they talked she acted like he should already know they were setting that exec up then she showed up at his place and seemed confused when he asked how she knew where he lived. Like she had been there before.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Notice a lot of shows swagger jacking the knick soundtrack lately with these lowkey synth/electro shyts
Was getting more of a Utopia vibe from the soundtrack. Either way I'm lovin' this piff :ohlawd:

NauticalNiftyGibbon.gif

The biggest clue to me is the blond hacker that acts like she has known him forever. The first time they talked she acted like he should already know they were setting that exec up then she showed up at his place and seemed confused when he asked how she knew where he lived. Like she had been there before.
:ohhh: going to have to pay some extra attention into these interactions

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
The idea that mr robot is in his mind on the fight klub angle may be true because my robot has not directly spoken to anyone else on the show. While he has talked about the people those could be his thoughts

And on the preview of next week he's just sitting in the office. You would think a place who did that kind of work would have some security and I'm sure he'll ask how he got in and he will play the question to the left lol