Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
there are a shyt ton of signs/metaphors that indicate a lot of this isnt real. as the pressure built mentally, so have the physical responsibilities. even small things as having the pet fish to the pet dog. i havent even seen the dog this episode, wasnt there when he got there :yeshrug:. was just that hacker chick which would seemingly be a higher pressured situation to deal with vis a vis the dealer/fukk buddy since she had to watch the dog for him and now he has to juggle another chick. the levels are getting to a point beyond but almost everything is in doubt to me right now :yeshrug:

I haven't watched the newest ep yet (prolly will after I knock this Doctor Who episode out), but I been thinking that the reason "Mr. Robot" is because that's what he feels like. a corporate robot drone.

none of the hacker folks even interact with Mr. Robot. They glanced up to look at their convo when Elliot first got there.... but they were prolly glancing up like :dwillhuh: what this nikka doing!?

The hacker chick has only interacted with him and not mmr. Robot. When Eliot "quit" she flipped out far more than if he was a newcomer. "YOU CANT JUST WALK AWAY FROM THIS!!!"

His psychiatrist is real. and hot.

His job is real. the drugs and drug girl and hunting people and his best friend are real.

the rest of this stuff is him cracking up.:francis:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They turned up out of nowhere on yesterday's episode. I saw him whipping the bum's ass from a mile away but everything else was a surprise. He really stole the show but of course, they had to turn up the other way. One that I wish I hadn't seen. What was with his wife wanting to be tied up and gagged no less while being pregnant. Plus, pregnant women have a heightened sense of smell so I know she smelled that on him. And how the hell did he memorize that long ass number that he put into ol boy's phone?

Angela was so tight at dinner that I couldn't help but laugh. Every time ol girl talked, she gave her some side eye and started pouring that drink. I really like her character a lot. Ollie is a fool and I'm not sure what he thought was going to happen. At least he semi came clean but he gon have to get on board with a plan. I wonder why she suddenly changed her mind to stay with him. It seemed as if she knew the camera was on when she saw the web camera pictures on his computer.

I still want there to be more of a focus on the hacker/ hacking elements of the show. It was cool to see him hack his hospital's records but I need more of that. It's selfish, I know but it's also honest. I did like Elliot's emotional growth both toward Gideon (to save him) and to Shayla (protection, comfort and friendship). That "bug" scene with him drinking Starbucks and with Len's Steal My Sunshine playing was hilarious when I thought it was a dream/ fantasy and even moreso when I realized it was real and Gideon asked his secretary if he was really drinking Starbucks.

They are really heating up and it feels like they are moving toward a finale story arc even though it's only episode 3/4. I hope that FSociety really starts the plot during the next upcoming episodes. Damn, Jessica Alba is still smoking.

SN: They shot it in such a way that there is some ambiguity with Elloit and Mr. Robot in the bar. He's still real. It was the same way when Mr. Robot asks the hackers to check for something and make sure that it's good to go as well.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
. Damn, Jessica Alba is still smoking.

: They shot it in such a way that there is some ambiguity with Elloit and Mr. Robot in the bar. He's still real. It was the same way when Mr. Robot asks the hackers to check for something and make sure that it's good to go as well.
Jessica alba top 5 doa even if she looks way less latina now. Her maxim shoot last yr :noah: